All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $1,207.93Trending at $1,399.00
- $2,999.00Trending at $3,299.00
- $1,149.00Trending at $1,199.95
- $5,249.99Trending at $5,999.00
- $2,218.99Trending at $2,496.95
- $546.61Trending at $569.95
- $444.44Trending at $499.00
About this product
- Product InformationCapture all your special moments with the Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT/350D DSLR camera and cherish the memories over and over again. With 8.0 MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC II image processor, this DSLR camera lets you take smooth, detailed, and high-quality images. The 1.8-inch monitor on this Canon 8.0 MP camera makes it easy to view photos, read menu, and compose shots. With a high ISO sensitivity (up to 1,600), the Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT/350D captures clear photos even in low-light conditions. What's more, you can connect this Canon 8.0 MP camera to the USB port of a PC or a printer for quick data transfer operations. All things considered, this Canon 8.0 MP camera, with an EF-S 18-55 mm, aims to be a great travel companion.
- ModelXT / EOS 350D
- Camera TypeDigital SLR
- Optical Zoom3x
- Sensor Resolution8.0MP
- Screen Size1.8"
- Sensor Size14.8 x 22.2mm
- Sensor TypeCMOS
- Lens TypeZoom lens
- Lens For SDEF-S 18-55mm
- Focal Length Range18mm - 55mm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic,Manual
- Lens Filter Size58 mm
- Lens System FeaturesAspherical Lens
- Auto Focus typeTTL phase detection
- Lens Construction9 group(s) / 11 element(s)
- Max Shutter Speed1/4000 sec
- Min Shutter Speed30 sec
- Exposure compensation±2 EV range, in 1/2 or 1/3 EV steps
- Exposure RangeEV 1-20 ( ISO 100 )
- Exposure MeteringCenter-Weighted,Evaluative,partial (9%)
- Exposure ModesAperture-Priority,Automatic,Bulb,Depth-Of-Field,E-TTL II Program Flash,Manual,Program,Shutter-Priority
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 1600,ISO 200,ISO 400,ISO 800,ISO auto (100-400)
- Light Sensitivity Max1600
- Flash TypePop-up Flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Camera Flash FeaturesAF Illuminator,Flash +/- Compensation
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,OFF mode,Red-eye Reduction
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemoryMicrodrive
- Viewfinder TypeOptical
- Optical Viewfinder TypeEye-level mirror pentaprism
- Viewfinder - Field Coverage95%
- Viewfinder Magnification0.8x
- Dioptric Correction Range-3 to +1
- Depth2.63 in.
- Height3.71 in.
- Width4.98 in.
- Weight17.1 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 1.8" - color
- Display Size1.8"
- Connector Types1 x USB,1 x composite video output,1 x composite video/audio output
- Expansion Slot1 x CompactFlash Card - type I/II
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS 9.0 - 9.2,Apple Mac OS X 10.1,Apple Mac OS X 10.2,Apple Mac OS X 10.3,MS Windows 2000,MS Windows 98,MS Windows 98 SE,MS Windows ME,MS Windows XP
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Still Image FormatJPEG,RAW,RAW + JPEG
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Additional FeaturesAutofocus,USB
- Shooting ProgramsClose-up,Landscape,Night portrait,Portrait mode,Sports mode
- Special EffectsMonotone
- Continuous Shooting Speed3 frames per second
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- teke.tekeJun 17, 2014by
What a deal!
I love this camera! It has great pictures that come out so clear and I love being able to download the pictures from the CF card to my computer. There are so many things I want to take pictures of and now I'm getting to take some really awesome ones. Plus stocking up on the CF cards so I can keep taking pictures without having to stop. Then I can just retrieve them later when I'm done shooting. Thanks to Bianca for the short conversation and for really caring about any issues. I defineately am following them so that I can make more purchases of their items. Awesome guys!
- mygaragesale200...Feb 28, 2013by
I am still using it, even after 5 years.
I bought this camera (albeit in black) in 2005. I've been using mine almost continually ever since. It's an absolutely phenomenal camera. It's a bit outclassed now in terms of megapixels but 8 megapixels will still produce an excellent 16 x 24 inch print or at a push even a 20 x 30 inch print. I've exhibited 16 x 24 prints in state-level competitions taken with this camera. The batteries are decent and I do advise the battery grip. Canon batteries seem to work well but the knock-offs I've had have generally been a waste of money as they die after two or three charges. The kit lens is much maligned but used within its capabilities is excellent. As far as the body is concerned, it works well enough. Focussing is generally pretty reasonable though not excellent. I have never managed to get really crisp eyes from a portrait with this and this is due to the vagueness of the focussing. The same lens on a 30D produces really crisp eyes. This is not all bad though - it does excellent landscape and building photos. Focussing on low contrast is more miss than hit as is low-light focussing. Adding the STE-2 to help with focussing helps a bit but not much. I have used this to produce excellent studio shots of static subjects and even used the pictures taken for publication in a couple of books that have been published. This is a reasonably good camera. The 30D is far superior but I still keep my XT. Read full review
- ajracestablesJul 01, 2013by
High quality pictures at an affordable price.
The quality of pictures still goes hand in hand with the new canons available. You can not beat the value for what you get. It is a very easy camera to learn and teaches you alot about the basic digital camera use but you can still get some super high quality shots before you go out and spend some real money for an upgraded camera. The megapixes are small compared to the newer cameras but unless you are going to be doing alot of posters then I don't see that as an issue. I keep this one as a back up camera to my canon mark iii and I still use it alot with no worries about the quality of my pictures. I recommend for beginners and professionals alike.
- sikinumMay 06, 2014by
All is worth the money spent and Im excited and happy to have bought it.
I love the canon camera but its just that Ive not yet used it fully but a few times because I'm still learning to use it confidentially without hesitation. Overall, Im glad I bought this camera not only because of its color or quality but its also made in Japan. I bought this product because I trust the brand and know that it will give me good memorable shots of life..
- fifthrangerrgmtDec 26, 2013by
Great Product. Worth every penny and then some.
This camera was purchased lightly used. I have to say it was well taken care of. It also came with extra lenses as well as batteries and chargers. The features of the camera are excellent. The pictures look great. I certainly would recommend this camera for anyone.