Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $1,229.99Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by celltimeinc
- Est. delivery by May 9
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $1,169.95Free shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by skymallstore
- Est. delivery by May 15
- $599.99Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by cc-nj88
- Est. delivery by May 9
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Camera Memory Cards
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $2,218.99Trending at $2,314.40
- $679.00Trending at $1,039.95
- $1,207.93Trending at $1,399.00
- $3,115.00Trending at $3,299.00
- $774.90Trending at $996.95
- $414.88Trending at $422.95
- $559.99Trending at $569.95
About this product
- Product InformationWith a host of features designed to enhance every facet of the photographic process, from still images to video, the EOS 7D represents a whole new class of camera.Made to be the tool of choice for serious photographers and semi-professionals, the EOS 7D features an 18.0 megapixels APS-C size CMOS sensor and dual DIGIC 4 image processors, capturing tremendous images at up to ISO 12800 and speeds of up to 8 fps. The EOS 7D has a cross-type 19-point AF system with improved AI Servo AF subject tracking and user-selectable AF area selection modes for sharp focus no matter the situation. The EOS 7D's Intelligent Viewfinder provides 100% coverage and displays user-selected AF modes as well as a spot metering circle and on demand grid lines. iFCL metering with 63-zone dual-layer metering system uses both focus and color information to provide accurate exposure even in difficult lighting. The EOS 7D also captures Full HD video\xC2\xA0at 30p, 24p and 25p with an array of manual controls, including manual exposure during movie shooting and ISO speed selection. The EOS 7D features a magnesium alloy body that is dust- and weather-resistant and shutter durability of up to 150,000 cycles.
- Product Features<ul><li><strong>18-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor</strong><br />The EOS 7D offers superb resolution thanks to its 18-megapixel CMOS sensor. It offers the photographer the choice of flexibility and creativity.</li><li><strong>8 frames per second</strong><br />Shoot 18MP 14-bit images at 8 fps as standard, in a burst of up to 126 large JPEGs; photographers can capture both detail and action.</li><li><strong>100% viewfinder coverage</strong><br />The 100% coverage viewfinder with 1.0x magnification provides the most complete and natural view of your subject. The Intelligent viewfinder offers shooting information never before seen in an EOS, including the Dual Axis Electronic Level to ensure perfect horizons.</li><li><strong>19-point cross-type AF system</strong><br />The designed AF sensor with Zone and Spot AF modes gives the photographer ways to select AF points. All points are cross type with the center point offering both f/2.8 and f/5.6 sensors.</li><li><strong>DIGIC 4</strong><br />Canon's Dual "DIGIC 4" provides the EOS 7D with the power to deliver outstanding color reproduction from its high resolution CMOS sensor. DIGIC 4 also delivers 14-bit processing, excellent noise reduction, long battery life, face detection AF and Full HD movie recording.</li><li><strong>Full HD movie recording</strong><br />It has complementing outstanding still imaging capabilities with Full HD 1080 video recording including selectable frame rates and full manual control.</li><li><strong>Integrated speedlite transmitter</strong><br />EOS 7D includes the ability to control multiple speedlites without an ST-E2 or 580EX II, and includes a built-in 15mm wide angle flash. Expand your flash photography.</li><li><strong>3.0" Clear View II LCD</strong><br />The 3.0" Clear View II LCD features 920,000 dot resolution, a wide viewing angle and solid structure for improved image viewing in bright conditions. Live view displays real-time images on the LCD, offering three auto focus modes.</li><li><strong>Magnesium alloy body with environmental protection</strong><br />The magnesium alloy body offers weather sealing equivalent to the acclaimed EOS-1N, EOS integrated cleaning system and 150,000 release shutter durability. The EOS 7D has been designed from the ground up to be used by the most demanding photographers.</li></ul>
- Camera TypeDigital SLR
- Sensor Resolution18.0MP
- Screen Size3"
- Sensor Size14.9 x 22.3mm
- Sensor TypeCMOS
- Lens TypeZoom lens
- Lens For SDIS 28-135mm
- Focal Length Range28mm - 135mm
- Focus AdjustmentAutofocus & Manual Focus,Automatic,Manual
- Lens Filter Size72 mm
- Lens System FeaturesAspherical Lens, Internal Focusing System, Ultrasonic Motor (USM)
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast and phase detection
- Lens Construction12 group(s) / 16 element(s)
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera45 - 216mm
- Max Shutter Speed1/8000 sec
- Min Shutter Speed30 sec
- Exposure compensation±5 EV range, in 1/2 or 1/3 EV steps
- Exposure RangeEV 1-20 ( ISO 100 )
- Exposure MeteringCenter-Weighted,Evaluative,partial (9.4%),spot (2.3%)
- Exposure ModesAperture-Priority,Automatic,E-TTL II Program Flash,Manual,Program,Shutter-Priority
- Light Sensitivity100-6400
- Light Sensitivity Max12800
- Flash TypePop-up Flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Camera Flash FeaturesAF Illuminator,Auto Flash,Flash +/- Compensation,Wireless Off-Camera Control
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,OFF mode,Rear Curtain Sync
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemoryCompactFlash Card Type I,CompactFlash Card Type II,CompactFlash I,CompactFlash II,Microdrive,UDMA CF
- Viewfinder TypeOptical,Optical (Through-the-lens)
- Optical Viewfinder TypeFixed eye-level pentaprism
- Viewfinder - Field Coverage100%
- Viewfinder Magnification1.0x
- Dioptric Correction Range-3 to +1
- Depth2.9 in.
- Height4.4 in.
- Width5.8 in.
- Weight28.9 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 3" - color
- Display Size3"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - electret condenser - mono
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Connector Types1 x HDMI output,1 x Hi-Speed USB,1 x USB,1 x composite video/audio output,1 x microphone,1 x remote control
- Expansion Slot1 x CompactFlash Card - type I/II
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS X 10.4 - 10.5,MS Windows Vista,MS Windows XP
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Digital Video FormatH.264,QuickTime
- Still Image FormatDCF 2.0,DPOF,EXIF 2.21,JPEG,RAW,RAW + JPEG,Raw Image
- Max Video Resolution1920 x 1080
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Additional FeaturesAutofocus,Mini-HDMI
- Face DetectionYes
- Special EffectsFaithful,Landscape,Monochrome,Neutral,Portrait
- White BalanceAuto,Cloudy (Preset),Daylight / Sunny (Preset),Flash (Preset),Fluorescent (Preset),Manual,Shade (Preset),Tungsten (Preset)
- Continuous Shooting Speed8 frames per second
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- blind-danMar 15, 2016by
the next level
Up graded from the 40D, although they may seem similar they are not..this camera may take a bit more to get set up, but after you have figured it out, you will be taking pictures that make you look like a professional photographer. I recommend this for anyone looking to move to the next level.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- khalidtashJun 08, 2016by
fantastic camera and easy to use
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- neuchy1Jan 09, 2012by
Great camera at a reasonable price, lens, will do the job for starters.
The camera is great. Nothing to say about it. However, at this price one would expect to receive a full frame sensor. That's the only bad thing I can say about the 7D. As for the multifocus points, I'll admit I rarely use the feature on auto. I'd rather set them manually to get the shots the way I want them and not the way Canon's logarithm wants to take them. I have not used the Video feature so I can't say anything about it. Bottom line, overall a killer camera I recommend it to anyone who's willing to make that big step in photography.
- wesus99Mar 10, 2013by
quality for what should be years to come.
I absolutely love my camera so far. I was willing to get a heavier camera in exchange for tons of features. This is a heavy camera, but that is what i expected and wanted. Canon makes other similar cameras (same sensor, other identical components) but i decided on the 7d for because it doesn't feel like a cheap plastic toy, it is extremely fast and the small differences really add up to a big quality difference. I decided that i was going to get the kit lens and the lens is mediocre, but the lens can be changed. Most of what i do is low light work and you can just see the difference between the shots this camera takes and what my pentax k10d would churn out. I have a tendency of going through about 40 gigs of photos in a night without erasing until post process. The learning curve is somewhat steep because you basically design your own settings. don't order this if you need portrait mode and landscape mode unless you know how to set them up yourself. I would recommend this as a great prosumer camera, but you will quickly want a nicer lens to go with such a powerful body Read full review
- 133798103@delet...Apr 04, 2012by
Excellent camera to start into professional photography.
This is an excellent camera for both Video and Photography. The menu is not user friendly. When you first start using the camera you feel lost with all of it, but after a while you can find what you need. There is a lot of reading/learning to do about it, and personally I believe that I need to learn a lot more about it so I can get better results. On the other hand, if you are in a hurry and need something quick, this camera is excellent. I love the frame speed, 8 frames in a second is pretty amazing. Somehow the Auto Focus system needs to be more user friendly. Again it takes some reading and some shooting to learn how it works.