More items related to this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $2,369.99Trending at $2,698.00
- $5,274.99Trending at $6,496.95
- $3,895.95Trending at $3,989.95
- $794.99Trending at $996.95
- $559.95Trending at $648.00
- $917.99Trending at $1,099.00
- $438.88Trending at $444.99
About this product
- Product InformationRely on the Canon EOS Digital SLR Camera to document special moments. The camera has 18-megapixel resolution, delivering sharp and detailed photos. Perfect for taking family portraits, it is equipped with a face detection feature to provide improved focus and enhanced exposure. An HDMI port and a USB port are featured in the camera, so you can show off your photos to all of your friends on a larger screen. This DSLR camera features interchangeable lenses, giving you the ability to pick the best lens for your subject. Capture incredible pictures with this Canon EOS Digital SLR Camera.
- Camera TypeDigital SLR
- Resolution18.0 MP
- LCD Screen Size3"
- Weight0.67 Kg
- Camera Resolution18.0 MP
- ISO Speeds100-6400
Most relevant reviews
- thinkinceptionNov 06, 2012by
Good mid-range camera, serves well as a backup for a pro or enthusiast.
As a professional photographer, I often wield my unwieldy 5D. It takes astonishing photos, but it's big, heavy, slow and the autofocus is only precise with static subjects and/or good light. My second camera was my trusty old 550D, but the grip is too small, I missed the top LCD screen and it's even slower. Neither of these cameras are good at shooting action. Enter the 60D... In terms of size and weight, it perfectly fits between these two cameras. Heavy enough to make you feel confident in it's build, but not weighing you down. Big enough for my large hands to grip it without cramping, but not too bulky. I like having the top LCD back too. But it's generally a snappier camera in terms of performance. The faster 5.3 fps is welcome, the AF system has the same layout, but the cross-type points seem faster and more responsive. Even the shutter action is faster with less blackout time in the viewfinder. But it's not perfect. The image quality is no better than the 550D and I do wish it retained the 50D's 6.3 fps burst rate... 5.3 is good but just not great. Having said that, it is capable as a sports camera, if not brilliant. For my use, it serves as a capable backup camera for my 5D, better suited for moving subjects and for personal use where I'd prefer to carry a lighter kit. It's a jack of all trades, master of none but that's good enough for me. Read full review
- patched4uDec 06, 2012by
The Canon 60D is a beautiful camera; easy to use and produces great results
This is a beautiful camera; easy to use produces great results. My last camera was a slr canon and I absolutely loved it so a Canon digital slr was my first choice however after comparing other similar cameras canon still delivered the best results. The 60D has fast shutter speed for sport; animals on the move; it is just so a lovely easy to use camera. After buying the 60D with customized lens I will be able to add extras over time items such as Macro Lens, Battery Pack, Additional rechargable batteries, flash etc.
- johnnyatOct 21, 2012by
A Canon is a Canon, is a Canon! Excelent camera!
This camera is ideal for me, as an advanced amateur, I have used SLRs for years. Lenses already owned (there are 4 Canon's in the house) allow a great range of opportunities. Weight and weight distribution are perfect, the addition of the battery grip made it slightly heavier, the trade-off being longer between charges. Canon have, fortunately, used the same battery in this camera as in the 7D, which my partner owns, so we can share a charger.
- rtind6u8qJul 01, 2012by
a good camera at a reasonable price.
This is an excellent camera with all the features that a profesional camera has. I have upgraded from a powershot 5 and the differance is astonishable,the quality of the photos are unreal and easy to use. I would definately buy again and recommend to any person that is upgrading to have a serious look at the 60D.
- kingmax0919Jan 05, 2012by
The foldable LCD gives extra benefit for video shooting. Speed of fast shooting can be increased. Very good camera. Decent size and easy to use. It would be better if the material is same as 50D.