Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $2,210.96Trending at $2,499.00
- $594.00Trending at $696.95
- $1,207.93Trending at $1,399.00
- $5,349.99Trending at $6,496.95
- $5,189.99Trending at $5,999.00
- $1,694.85Trending at $1,896.95
- $2,389.00Trending at $2,698.00
About this product
- Product InformationCapture all your special moments with the Canon EOS 550D/Rebel T2i DSLR camera and cherish the memories over and over again. With an 18.0 MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 image processor, this DSLR camera lets you take smooth, detailed, and high-quality images. The 3-inch monitor on this Canon 18.0 MP camera makes it easy to view photos, read menu, and compose shots. With a high ISO sensitivity (up to 12,800), the Canon EOS 550D/Rebel T2i captures clear photos even in low-light conditions. What's more, you can connect this Canon 18.0 MP camera to the USB port of a PC or a printer, thanks to its dedicated interface cable. All things considered, this Canon 18.0 MP camera, with an EF-S IS 18-55 mm lens, aims to be a great travel companion.
- Model550D / Rebel T2i
- Camera TypeDigital SLR
- Optical Zoom3x
- Sensor Resolution18.0MP
- Screen Size3"
- Sensor TypeCMOS
- Lens For SDEF-S IS 18-55mm
- Focal Length Range18mm - 55mm
- Focus AdjustmentAutofocus & Manual Focus
- Min Shutter Speed30 sec
- Light SensitivityISO 100-6400
- Light Sensitivity Max100
- Flash TypeBuilt-In
- Camera Flash FeaturesAuto Flash,Flash Off,Red-eye Reduction Flash
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemorySDXC Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeDigital
- Depth6.2 cm
- Height9.73 cm
- Width12.88 cm
- Weight475 gr
- Display TypeLCD
- Display Size3"
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS X,Apple Mac OS X 10,Microsoft Windows Vista,Microsoft Windows XP
- Digital Video FormatQuickTime
- Still Image FormatDPOF 1.1,EXIF 2.21,JPEG,Raw Image
- Max Video Resolution1920 x 1080
- FeaturesFace Detection,HDMI,Image Stabilisation,Interchangeable Lenses,Red-eye Correction,USB 2.0
- White BalanceAuto,Cloudy (Preset),Colour Temperature Adjust,Daylight / Sunny (Preset),Flash (Preset),Fluorescent (Preset),Manual,Shade (Preset),Tungsten (Preset)
- Continuous Shooting Speed30 frames per second
Most relevant reviews
- morttheastronom...Jul 03, 2013by
Great performance-Easy to use-well constructed-good prices today--get one
Hi everyone,i became very interested in this picture machine a while ago.Great reviews which are all acurate.Being an optical astronomer this is a great machine for the sky.18.7 000,000 pix sensor.great processor,an l.c.d that swivels and reverses to shut itself into the camera back panel .Should help protect it from damage.Body feels solid without great weight.All controls are at hand and feel really solid and functioal.Great user setting adjustments on all parameters-iso.aperture-shutter etc. users can re-set everything that matters.I of course want to use mainly on the back of a large telescope,but i have found that as an every-day camera it is a very easy to use machine. On full auto-just point and press the shutter.It is nearly impossible to take a bad photo.Great other selection of modes- portrait-landscape-close-ups-sport-night mode-video etc.etc. I would recommend this machine to everyone just on absolute quality alone BUT WITH SPECIAL DEALS going on at present,it is an absolute bargain + a £30 cash back from Canon,it makes this camera an absolut bargain.Hope this a bit of a help to you all,only problem i currently have is -DO I REMOVE THE I.R.FILTER to enable the difuse hydrogen red nebulous clouds to be let through to the sensor--OR NOT!!!!It will take great pictures of the universe but with this this little bit of special glass removed-the white balance is spoilt for all other picture taking.Is it worth it-i am not sure. kindest regards Garreth Read full review
- shahin95Nov 08, 2011by
Canon EOS Rebel T2i Was A Great Buy
The camera is a great product, i'm incredibly happy i have bought it as it has come into so much use. The camera itself takes great photos, superb quality, and the video feature on it is also great, and after watching the video back, both the audio recorded and the video that was recorded was great quality. I recommend anyone to buy this camera if they are looking for a top end camera which takes great photos and videos whether that be personal, or business wise.
- bedsstarOct 08, 2011by
marvellous if u know how to use it
you need to know how to use it. manual sometimes can't teach u what an expert would... it was my first experience to SLRs and it was good... few things to note are, be wary of the size and weight and 18-55mm lens does not have a good zoom, i mean u can't zoom things from far as good as an ordinary digital camera would... but still being a novice to dslrs i think its a different lens i need to use to zoom things better... anyway there are few technicalities yet the quality of the picture justifies the hassle
- notdarkyet59May 08, 2012by
Great value DSLR, simple to use with creative capability when your ready.
I had a trip planned with friends and liked the idea of a DSLR.I had not had an SLR since my Olympus OM1 and therefore come to DSLR as a novice on digital.I chose this product partly on price and partly on Canon EOS reputation.It is without doubt a great buy, it takes superb pictures and full HD video and even a novice like me gets great results shooting on full auto or in video mode. I have dabbled with some of the creative options and I know that I will enjoy getting in to the more advanced features of this camera in time.One important tip be sure to buy memory cards at least class 6 or above to give full video filming capability.
- florence4495Feb 12, 2013by
Great product for someone looking for professional type photographs
Great product, good quality pictures and lots of features. It is an excellent level camera for someone looking to get in to quality photography with easy to use settings. Has the scope to get more serious with different lenses, filters etc.