All listings for this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $595.00Trending at $696.95
- $1,207.93Trending at $1,399.00
- $2,999.00Trending at $3,299.00
- $1,149.00Trending at $1,217.47
- $5,249.99Trending at $5,999.00
- $2,215.32Trending at $2,496.95
- $1,369.00Trending at $1,415.00
About this product
- Product InformationCapture all your special moments with the Canon EOS 450D/Rebel XSi DSLR camera and cherish the memories over and over again. With a 12.2 MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC III image processor, this DSLR camera lets you take smooth, detailed, and high-quality images. The 3-inch monitor on this Canon 12.2 MP camera makes it easy to view photos, read menu, and compose shots. With a high ISO sensitivity (up to 1,600), the Canon EOS 450D/Rebel XSi captures clear photos even in low-light conditions. What's more, you can connect this Canon 12.2 MP camera to the USB port of a PC or a printer, thanks to its dedicated interface cable. All things considered, this Canon 12.2 MP camera, with an EF-S IS 18-55 mm lens, aims to be a great travel companion.
- Model450D / Rebel XSi
- Camera TypeDigital SLR
- Optical Zoom3x
- Sensor Resolution12.2MP
- Screen Size3"
- Sensor TypeCMOS
- Lens For SDEF-S IS 18-55mm
- Min Shutter Speed1/4000 sec
- Light Sensitivity Max100
- Flash TypeBuilt-In
- Camera Flash FeaturesAuto Flash,Flash Off
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemorySD Card,SD Memory Card,SDHC Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeOptical
- Depth6.19 cm
- Height9.75 cm
- Width12.88 cm
- Weight475 gr
- Display TypeLCD
- Display Size3"
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS X,Apple Mac OS X 10,Microsoft Windows 2000,Microsoft Windows Vista,Microsoft Windows XP
- Still Image FormatDPOF 1.1,JPEG,Raw Image
- FeaturesImage Stabilisation
- White BalanceAuto,Cloudy (Preset),Daylight / Sunny (Preset),Flash (Preset),Fluorescent (Preset),Manual,Shade (Preset),Tungsten (Preset)
- Continuous Shooting Speed3.5 frames per second
Most relevant reviews
- adrianbikerdudeApr 04, 2013by
Great Camera, Price I paid gives you the feel good factor
I Bought this camera to replace my Canon 35mm SLR camera. Already had other lenses, and was simply not using it. This camera will and has already allowed me to access the instant choice in pictures that I keep. The functions are simple to use and allow all sorts of image variations. Can't compare to other Digital SLR cameras as I have only previously had point and press digital cameras. It is Not so easy to put in your pocket but the image results will pay for themselves.
- spin689Jan 10, 2011by
Canon EOS 450D
I bought this as an upgrade to my wife's camera. I'm really impressed by the specification and the price of the machine. It can be used as a simple point and shoot camera if you wish, but is also capable of either shutter or aperture priority operation. It's very light weight, which can be both good and bad, depending upon your point of view and the current usage of the machine. The lens, an 18-55mm, is a very good starter type lens and provides very well for my wife's current skill level, though I'm sure we will soon be purchasing the usual array of lenses as her requirements and expectations grow. Very good value for money and it's a Canon; Nuff said.
- tuff-jellyMar 06, 2012by
Easy to use, feature packed, second hand bargain. Simply put; Buy one!
The EOS 450D is now discontinued but we bought ours secondhand as it is recommended by professionals and amateur photographers alike. Simple to use but feature packed it's a great starter camera for anyone wanting to take up photography with the bonus of being able to produce some really professional shots for those on a tight budget. The kit lens performs exceptionally well and overall this is a thoroughly capable piece of kit.
- povallFeb 06, 2013by
Love it. Takes fantastic pictures.
This is not a new camera, it doesn't shoot video and it doesn't pretend to be anything other than a DSLR. But I love it. It takes fabulous pictures, handles well, is fast and reliable, and feels very nice in the hand. Quiet it's not - it is a real SLR, so you can hear the mirror moving when you take a picture, so perhaps not ideal if you take lots of pictures in performances or bird-watching. Otherwise, can't recommend it highly, and available used at prices significantly cheaper than the newer models.
- rook2345Nov 05, 2012by
Very satisfied with this product.
The main reason that I bought this model was the ability to use the "Live picture mode" which makes use of the LCD screen. I use this for Astronomy and having attached the camera to my telescope, I can bring objects into focus easily, whereas without this facility, it would be trial and error really. Also the telescope acts as a telephoto lens and is great for taking photos of wildlife.