All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
About this product
- Product InformationCreated for people who want to experiment with photography, the Canon EOS 8.2 MP camera is a professional portable body only. With the 8.2 megapixel image sensor featured on this Canon EOS 1D Mark II digital camera, you can produce memorable prints as large as 8x13 inches. More megapixels means enlarging and cropping will not cause pixelation. With its black body, this Canon EOS digital SLR camera is a stylish device for taking pictures. The Canon EOS 8.2 MP camera has a flash memory card slot enabling you to choose the storage size of the camera. This Canon EOS 1D Mark II digital camera has a 2-inch LCD monitor that makes creating great moments easy. High-quality pictures and exceptional performance are yours with this Canon EOS digital SLR camera. You can always be prepared to capture the moments of your life since the Canon EOS 8.2 MP camera has rechargeable Ni-MH batteries. This Canon EOS 1D Mark II digital camera comes with only the body and no lens. One advantage to buying the camera body alone is that you pick the best interchangeable lenses to get based on your expanding photography wants and needs.
- Model1D Mark II
- Camera TypeDigital SLR
- Sensor Resolution8.2MP
- Screen Size2"
- Sensor Size19.1 x 28.7mm
- Sensor TypeCMOS
- Lens For SDBody Only
- Focus AdjustmentAutofocus & Manual Focus
- Auto Focus typeTTL phase detection
- Max Shutter Speed1/8000 sec
- Min Shutter Speed30 sec
- Exposure compensation±3 EV range, in 1/3 EV steps
- Exposure RangeEV 0-20 ( ISO 100 )
- Exposure MeteringCenter-Weighted,Evaluative,Multi-spot,Spot,partial (13.5%),spot AF area
- Exposure ModesAperture-Priority,Automatic,Bulb,E-TTL II Program Flash,Manual,Program,Shutter-Priority
- Light Sensitivity100-1600,3200,50,ISO 100-1600
- Light Sensitivity Max3200
- Flash TypeNone
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemoryCompactFlash Card Type I,CompactFlash Card Type II,CompactFlash I,CompactFlash II,Microdrive,SD Card,SD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeOptical,Optical (Through-the-lens)
- Optical Viewfinder TypeFixed eye-level pentaprism
- Viewfinder - Field Coverage100%
- Viewfinder Magnification0.72x
- Dioptric Correction Range-3 to +1
- Depth3.1 in.
- Height6.2 in.
- Width6.1 in.
- Weight43 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 2" - color
- Display Size2"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in
- Connector Types1 x IEEE 1394 (FireWire/i.LINK),1 x USB,1 x composite video output,1 x remote control
- Expansion Slot1 x CompactFlash Card - type I/II,1 x SD Memory Card
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS X,Microsoft Windows 2000,Microsoft Windows 98SE,Microsoft Windows ME,Microsoft Windows XP
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Still Image FormatJPEG,RAW,RAW + JPEG,Raw Image
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature45 °C
- Additional FeaturesAuto White Balance,Built-In Microphone,Direct Print,Self Timer
- Shooting ProgramsLandscape,Portrait mode
- Special EffectsBlack & White,Faithful,Full Color,Neutral,Sepia
- White BalanceAuto,Cloudy (Preset),Daylight / Sunny (Preset),Flash (Preset),Fluorescent (Preset),Manual,Shade (Preset),Tungsten (Preset)
- Continuous Shooting Speed8.5 frames per second
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- saumartine_240Mar 23, 2017by
Great purchase. Camera was technically brand new.
Very happy to get this piece of jewelry I am amazed with this camera. After using it for a week and then try to use my other Rebel T3i nothing is the same. This 1D Mark ii feels like driving my 2000 Porsche but even better with few miles. Awesome Camera!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- whittmikeOct 13, 2016by
Produces great images!
Heavy & Clunky like most Pro cameras. By far the largest camera I have ever owned! If you are interested in a fast & accurate Sports camera, the Canon 1 Ds mark ii is an economic choice!!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- davet8909Jul 31, 2016by
Built like a tank
I bought this camera as back 7 years ago I couldn't afford to buy it, but getting it now for $300 is such a deal, its solid, heavy and takes beautiful photos. Am an novice photographer , but have many cameras, but this and the Nikon D2xs($250) that I just purchased too are great cameras and now I have them both to play with, I now have the best at an affordable price and can enjoy the best of both worlds.
Verified purchase: No
- lordweirAug 05, 2015by
Great Camera to work-up Your Skills
The Mark II has been a really fun camera to use; and you will need a learning curve. Definitely go through the manual first - at least the first 50 pages or so. It's not one of those DSLRs you can figure out by intuition. I have a Nikon D1X and a D200 plus an old Canon 350XT collecting dust; and after handling this thing, they all seem tiny and pinweight by comparison. In a nutshell, here's the breakdown: Pros: 1. Fantastic pro body; build quality is superb 2. Color reproduction is simply glorious (even for an oldie, the quality shines through) 3. Fast shutter and FPS 4. Dual card slots (CF and SD) 5. Option to take ISO to 50 6. After learning curve (give or take a few weeks), easy to use and fantastic handling 7. Great battery life 8. Forces an enthusiast to work-up your skill set 9. 45 AF points Cons: 1. Heavy - not a starter camera (Invest in a good sling strap and a hand grip) 2. APS-H sensor is an odd choice (floating between two worlds) 3. Only takes EF lenses (w/o vignetting). You can get the M2 on the cheap, and the lens upgrades will cost 4. Complex menu requires growing pains 5. Dual slots are mirrors for files; can't do RAW on one and JPEG on the other I'll be teaching a photography class to HS students this Fall and wanted to up my game and thought the M2 would be another step towards working out some kinks. Camera is a blast to use, and even with the cons, you pick up on its quirks fairly quickly. There are some reasonably priced and nice quality EF lenses out there, and you can definitely survive without the L series. I also want the kids to have the opportunity to eventually use a pro body, and it helps that this camera is an oldie and can be had for less than $300 dollars. Read full review
- cheetahmikey198...Jul 30, 2013by
Great pro camera at a bargain price.
I bought this camera because I wanted a pro body at an inexpensive price. These cameras can be found for less than 400$ on Ebay these days. So far the pictures look pretty good despite me not having any great lenses. The camera only has 8 megapixels but that is plenty for normal pictures. This camera has tons of features and custom settings, most of which I do not know how to use yet. The camera can use sd or cf memory cards which is nice. This camera is quite large and heavy but I knew that and I don't mind. It feels and obviously is very high quality. It looks cool too. This camera is very water resistant also which is a nice bonus. As for the value I think for the bargain prices these go for now they are a great deal. This camera has a few very minor drawbacks. This camera cannot use EF-S lenses, only standard EF lenses. It is a bit confusing at first to use. It does not have a built in flash. This is the most awesome camera I have ever owned. Read full review
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $2,374.57Trending at $2,698.00
- $3,954.00Trending at $4,199.00
- $569.00Trending at $679.00
- $794.99Trending at $996.95
- $438.88Trending at $444.99
- $5,169.99Trending at $5,999.00
- $619.00Trending at $749.00