More items related to this product
Best Selling in Lenses
Save on Lenses
- $669.00Trending at $799.00
- $209.99Trending at $396.95
- $585.00Trending at $613.07
- $1,726.18Trending at $1,775.00
- $769.00Trending at $787.47
- $1,429.00Trending at $1,489.99
- $108.00Trending at $109.49
About this product
- Product InformationThe Canon EF- IS lens allows you to shoot clear close-up photos. With a construction of 16 elements in 12 groups, this Canon camera lens reduces the chromatic aberrations in the photos. The six diaphragm blades in this 18-135 mm f/3.5-5.6 lens help to control the amount of light that passes through. With maximum aperture of f/3.5-5.6, this 18-135 mm f/3.5-5.6 lens lets you shoot clear photos even in low-light conditions. A focal length of 18-135 mm in this Canon camera lens lets you create a feeling of depth in your photos. The Canon EF- IS lens easily accommodates 67 mm filters that offer protection from dust and graze.
- Lens BrandCanon
- ModelEF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
- Lens TypeStandard,Zoom
- Compatible Camera TypeSLR
- Focus TypeAuto
- Max Aperturef/3.5-5.6
- Lens Construction16 Elements in 12 Groups
- Min Aperturef/22
- View Angle11.5 - 74.3 Degrees
- Filter Size67 mm
- Minimum Focusing Distance45 cm
- Diameter7.6 cm
- Length10.1 cm
- Weight455 g
- Additional FeaturesImage Stabilization
Most relevant reviews
- strikermangoesJul 07, 2013by
Crisp clear closeups with detailed zoom
This lens arrived the day before I left for holidays in Hawaii. I was looking for a lens that would be suitable for all shooting conditions and this was on the mark. Although I took my 250mm and 300mm lenses with me they remained in the hotel room as the 18-135mm, coupled to my Canon EOS 650D (T4i) was all I needed for all shooting situations, from aerial photography over the 'Big Island' to wide angle shots of the USS Arizona memorial in Honolulu. The lens is light and not cumbersome and used with the camera's video mode provide crisp clear HD movie footage. I cannot speak highly enough of this lens and would describe as a 'must have' for amateur or serious photographers alike. 9/10 only because nothing is perfect.
- allant9405Jul 11, 2012by
A great walkabout lens for the 'shutterbug' travelling light!
The 18-135mm IS was recently bought as a great 'walkabout' lens for use with my Canon EOS40D on an upcoming trip. It has proved to be a good choice, with crisp,remarkably sharp images, thanks to its inbuilt image stabilization. If only Canon had given this lens the USM feature,it would have that extra bit of speed in focusing that would really make the difference! Definitely a lens that you would buy again and recommend to your mates.
- yiso91Dec 07, 2012by
Great lens to own. Perfect for starters! Just watch out for the shutter speed, this lens is variable aperture which means you need to hold your hands steady in anything lower than 1/30-25sec. For that , I give it 4 stars Also, try not to get it used since it's a very plasticty made lens ( not to say it's gona break, but it's not worth it , just it new or refurbished if you wana save on it's price)
- 1129215520@dele...May 02, 2013by
Useless, lack of some functions
It is just so so, and it is insufficient to take the normal family or scenery photo. U can't focus on the portraits or objects which are very close to u,and if u want to take some photos of the objects which are far away from u, it is also useless.
- kelsieeexoDec 10, 2012by
this lens is a-maz-zing :D the auto focus is so quiet! cant hear anything :) just overall a great lens :)