All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the Callaway FT-i Driver golf club, make the straightest, smoothest shots off the tee with high stability at every swing. The club’s head is an odd shape, which may be confusing at first, but once you use the Callaway FT i-Driver golf club, you realize this shape allows for maximum forgiveness. The shape provides a high moment of inertia because the weight is distributed in the corners, and the result will be a great shot off the tee that will get you onto the fairway with a great shot of the green in regulation. The titanium clubface of the Callaway FT-i Driver golf club is designed to be within the USGA’s legal limit allowed during regulation play. Each golfer can customize his or her swing with the Callaway FT-i Driver, applying the ideal amount of draw and neutral configurations to fit your individual style of play. With the lightweight carbon body, this driver will give you a straight shot with high stability with every swing. Callaway claims this is the most forgiving driver they have ever created and adding this to your golf bag will prove that statement to you. This club has a moment of inertia (MOI) that is raised to unparalleled resistance to twisting, thanks to the squareway inertial design that positions discretionary weight to the extreme corners of the clubhead. The result is straighter and more forgiving shots hit across a wide area of the face, landing you a great fairway shot off the tee. With fission technology, multi-material construction combines a stainless steel face, sole, and body with a lightweight carbon composite crown, meaning that the Callaway golf engineers have moved discretionary weight where it is needed the most. The odd and oversized head shape has allowed for a higher MOI to increase forgiveness and stability at impact for better accuracy off the tee. The Callaway Golf Core Technologies are evident in the design of this Callaway FT-i Driver golf club, and Callaway’s VTF technology maximizes ball speed and perimeter weighting for more distance and forgiveness. S2H2 will increase discretionary weight by removing it from the hosel and repositioning it in the perimeter of the clubhead. This Callaway FT-i Driver golf club is a mid-handicapped golfers dream, with an odd looking square head that allows you to shoot the ball down the fairway with extreme velocity. With a red, black, and silver paint scheme, this Callaway golf club is quite classy looking. The Callaway FT-i was released in lofts of 9, 10, 11, and 13 degrees with a standard shaft made for by Callaway Fuji Speeder 586. The square design minimizes the amount of twisting of the clubhead through impact, driving the ball farther and more accurately than ever before.
- MPNDoes Not Apply
- Club TypeDriver
- Shaft MaterialGraphite
- Head MaterialCarbon Composite
Most relevant reviews
- porti-rocMar 15, 2016by
Is a real good driver
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- revjdjones2012Jul 12, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- kjwooten2011May 31, 2011by
Go for it, this is a great driver!!!
Well what can I say,Hmmm this is a great driver. I have used many different brands before and this one is for sure right up there with the best. I love the interchangable shafts, as a beginner the more you improve with your swing the easier it is to change these out, without having to actually pull the shaft.If your looking to buy dont hesitate, if you dont like the first set up you can always change out the shaft with no problems.
- garrylorraine20...Aug 07, 2012by
Best ever driver and now cheap if you can get one !
Great club for the mug player, I am off 18 and find this club really easy to hit well. I have a draw bias 12 degree medium shaft club that I find I can draw the ball with and get about 220 meters average and on the fairway. I am about 155 centimetres tall so do not have the height to generate maximum club head speed, also against me is the fact I am 64 years old. Best driver I have ever had, this is my second FTi and I am looking for another one to put away for the future. Cheers Garry
- ofwarz77Jul 06, 2011by
Nice club, with reg flex
Wow is all I can say! I've never hit a tee shot 250 yards+ straight until now. I had a MASSIVE slice, when I say Massive its like 200 yards straight then it goes 100 yards right! If anyone is suffering from a major slice, after the ball goes out a bit then slices right, majorly! This will help a bit. Very forgiving, awesome sound! You are not going to be driving 300 yards with this club, well maybe. Best advice I was ever given picture a circle on your chest, don't move it. Half swings work. This club let me drive 270+, only been playing a year or two off and on. Very Forgiving with mishits, I hit my buddies Burner and put the ball almost the same place, dead center on his but it was a burner. I mishit on the Ft-i. I would recommend this club for the casual weekend warrior. I would go with a regular shaft rather then a stiff. Your swinging a lot slower then you think. I would say buy it for us hackers, to see your drive go 250+ instills some confidence with the irons. Read full review