Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $7.50+ Shipping
- Brand New condition
- Sold by amandparson_4
- See details for delivery est.
- $1.95+ $3.99 Shipping
- Good condition
- Sold by booksforgoodwillgetjobs
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $57.99Trending at $65.88
- $6.89Trending at $12.99
- $31.99Trending at $36.99
- $21.34Trending at $22.99
- $23.94Trending at $24.99
- $8.10Trending at $10.32
- $24.99Trending at $29.00
About this product
- Product InformationKaraoke moves from the local bar to the line-dancing saloon in this boot scootin� entry in Konami�s celebrated crooning series. Thirty-five classic and contemporary country songs are featured, with hits made popular by such artists as Patsy Kline, Willie Nelson, Garth Brooks, and Gretchen Wilson. As in previous games in the series, players attempt to match each song�s pitch and phrasing using a USB microphone (sold separately). Points are awarded each time a note is hit and held for the proper duration, with bonus multipliers awarded for stringing together successful combos.<br><br>After creating a custom singing persona from multiple head, body, clothing, and accessory choices, players will test their vocal skills in 15 different venues. The game also supports duets and multiplayer party modes, where teams or individuals challenge each other for top performances. Adjustable difficulty levels are included for melody makers of all abilities, and by mastering each challenge setting, players can unlock bonuses such as new characters, tunes, and venues. Among the featured songs are 9 to 5, The Gambler, Good Ol� Boys, Wide Open Spaces, Redneck Woman, Crazy, and Friends in Low Places.
- GameCMT Presents: Karaoke Revolution -- Country
- PlatformSony PlayStation 2
- ESRB RatingE10+ - Everyone 10+
- ESRB DescriptorLyrics,Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes,Suggestive Themes
- Control ElementsGamepad,Gamepad/Joystick,Joystick
- Number of Players1-8
- Release Year2006
- Game Special Features<li>Sing along to 35 classic and popular country songs<br/><br/><li>Advance to 15 different venues, from bars to stadiums<br/><br/><li>Create characters using a variety of clothing, accessory, and body choices<br/><br/><li>Participate in duets or challenge friends to a singing competition<br/><br/><li>Use your face on custom characters with the EyeToy peripheral<br/><br/>,<li>Sing-a-long with famous names in country music such as Patsy Cline and Willie Nelson<br/><br/><li>Perform duets in multiplayer games or sing solo<br/><br/><li>Create a customized country diva or dude and grace the stage of 15 different venues<br/><br/>,Over 40 different country hits, including classics and modern songs; songs include hits by the Dixie Chicks, Johnny Cash, and more.
- Support ElementsMemory Card
- Game SeriesKaraoke Revolution Series
Most relevant reviews
- djoh9365Jun 07, 2010by
Karaoke Revolution Country PS2
I have been a fan of all the Karaoke Revolutions and this one is no exception! They are fun games, especially for groups of two or more. There are thirty-five songs on this version as well as minigames and options such as duets and battles. You can also sing solo and there are non-scoring rounds to for practice and just for fun. I would recommend this to anyone and I am not a huge country music fan but there are good songs on here so I say give it a try and have some fun!!! Just so you're not disappointed, the songs are NOT done by the orignal artists, but the covers are not too bad. Have fun!!! : )
- prblakelyApr 29, 2008by
If you love country music, then you'll love this game!
I got this game for my dad (58 yrs old). He bought a PS2 so he could play a little Madden during the football offseson. I got him this Country Revolution game for his birthday and he loves it - as soon he gets home from work, he'll put it on and sing for like 2-3 hours (much to the mild annoyance of others in the house, but we enjoy him having fun). He loves the scores it gives you at the end, and gets excited if he sang something well. As the game features a lot of classic and beloved country songs, he never gets tired of singing them. It makes a great gift for a country fan, and is a must have if you love to sing along.
- num1tigerfanApr 05, 2008by
this is great game. My kids love to sing and are having a great time with it. Be careful with younger players though, you can set it just on the Karaoke mode which I would recommend. My 5 yr old daughter loves to sing but can not read well enough for the scored version and was pretty heart broken when it said she was lousy. Since then we just set it to the karaoke version and not the game version and they have a great time. It is a fun family thing to do.
- eddiegmanAug 06, 2008by
Karaoke at it's best on PS2
Well this sure was a hard game to find. A little expensive too, but for the country karaoke fan its a must. I sure got tired of these other games that I new maybe 1 or 2 songs. Packed with great songs and a ton of fun. As for draw backs: The singstar mic's we have for PS2 will not work with this game, so I had to purchase the logitech mic in order to play. Also as with all the other games in this genre, you can't add more songs, have to wait for a new release.I highly reccomend this game to any country fan.
- jblalvzMay 05, 2008by
Karaoke Revolution Country
I bought this game because I am a big fan of country music, and since the PS3 can play PS2 games. I have other Karaoke Revolution games and I have a blast playing them! I couldnt find this game at any store, so when I saw it online and saw how much it was worth, I thought it would probably be an awesome game if it was worth all that money! The graphics on this game were blurry, words scrolled by on the screen pretty fast and the fact that its blurry make it hard to read. (it mightve been the fact that I have a PS3 and graphics are different, I dont know) The judging part of it all is a complete joke. I could basically whistle through the whole song and get a perfect score. All in all, it was fun game! But I personally didnt think it was worth all that money. Country Music Television stopped producing this game and I can see why. Read full review