More items related to this product
Best Selling in Printers
Save on Printers
- $110.00Trending at $129.99
- $105.00Trending at $110.00
- $169.99Trending at $189.99
- $195.95Trending at $315.27
- $59.54Trending at $63.50
- $78.90Trending at $82.98
- $63.99Trending at $125.59
About this product
- Product InformationExperience remarkable print and copy speed of 30 ppm in the Brother MFC-8660DN. With the auto duplex printing capability, this Brother all-in-one printer minimizes paper consumption by correctly printing both sides of a paper. With 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution, this Brother laser printer produces sharp and crisp output. The 5-line LCD display allows you to easily go through the menu options. You get greater convenience while printing as the Brother MFC-8660DN has an input capacity of 250 sheets. The standard memory of 32MB in this Brother all-in-one printer helps in processing your data at a faster speed. The high-speed USB 2.0 interface in this Brother laser printer easily connects to your computer. The Brother MFC-8660DN allows you to print cards, labels, transparencies and heavy media very accurately.
- Printer TypeAll-In-One Printer
- Family LineBrother MFC
- Output TypeBlack & White
- Black print speed up to30ppm
- Max Resolution (BW)1200 x 1200 dpi
- Extend Printer TechnologyLaser
- Computer Operating SystemApple MacOS 9,Apple MacOS X,Microsoft Windows 2000,Microsoft Windows 98,Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition,Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition,Microsoft Windows NT,Microsoft Windows XP Home,Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- InterfaceParallel (IEEE 1284),USB 2.0
- Form FactorStationary
- Duplex PrintoutStandard
- Media TypeBond Paper,Envelopes,Labels,Plain Paper,Recycled Paper,Transparencies
- Max Media SizeLegal (216 x 356 mm, 8.5 x 14")
- Media Capacity250 Sheets
- Black Copying Speed up to30 ppm
- Zoom Range, Reduction25%,
- Networking TypeNetwork Adapter
- Data Link ProtocolHTTP
- Installed RAM32 MB
- Max. Memory544 MB
- Scanner ShapeFlatbed Scanner
- Scanner Resolution600 x 2400 dpi
- Fax Features SupportedAutomatic redial,Distinctive Ring,PC Fax,Scan Into Memory
- Modem TypeFax / Modem
- Width20.9 in.
- Height18.7 in.
- Weight36.8 lb.
- PanelMonochrome LCD
- Release DateFebruary, 2006
Most relevant reviews
- powakeeJun 10, 2012by
Does Brother make a KickA$$ machine? You bet!!!
This is the second Brother All in One Laser printer that I have. Bottom line: This is a workhorse machine! It does everything I need to run a small law office and you can't beat the price. We print about 5000 pages a month - sometimes that goes to 7000 - we scan everything into the computer and we fax. I use the MagicJack for my phone to fax with and again, this machine just works & work & works. I buy all my toner & laser drums on Ebay at a fraction of the cost of retail. If you haven't got the picture yet, I'll just tell you, I'm cheap! I have an economical printer/fax/scanner, it does not break & literally, requires no maintenance. I print about 60000 pages a year & this machine works & works & works.
- pparker48Sep 19, 2013by
Buy This for a Great used value
I got a fantastic deal on this laser printer used! What I like 1.Easy to work and install 2. Brother website great for troubleshooting drivers 3. Replacement toner and drums very affordable 4. Super speedy 5. Graet overall multi function machine 6. This is my second Brother MFC What I don't like 1. Interface Software bundle from website sort of lame
- rolandqwestFeb 02, 2009by
Multifunction small office Network Mono Laser printer
2/2/09, I needed a 2nd Multifunction Printer ( I have an HP MFP3880) I wanted to try something different than an HP, I hoped for a unit that was faster and did not cause hicups with my operating system ( xp-pro). I choose the Brother, Reconditioned and a great price. Set up was quick for Networking ( just make shure to enter the TCP/IP info on the printer first) I use 3 computers. Construction of the unit feels slightly more solid than the HP Copies are very good and come out almost instantly. I do a lot of scanning at low res, the Brother is about 2x faster and the software has a better workflow than the HP. After 6 hours of use no hicups with the operating software. 2/8/09, I'm happy with this printer, fast, clean copies.OfficeMGR loves it too. We use the scanner a lot, the interface is easy to set up and very userfriendly. I set it up so it will scan into the designated folder with preset resolution, 3 clicks and it asked me for the filename and gives an option to choose a different folder, press enter and 11 sec. later the document is on your computer. TrueGray@ 100x100 208KB 11 seconds perfect for invoices Color @ 100x100 220KB 18 sec. good enough for office copies @ 150x150 384KB 26 sec. @ 200x200 724KB 37 sec. overkill for regular office documents still no hickups. Read full review
- markgumDec 05, 2007by
Brother MFC-8660DN All-In-One Printer
Great price; quick shipment; it is what I needed for my business. The price was a major factor. It was easy to set up and works great. The duplex option is an additional feature that I really didn't need but very glad I have it. It has a Legal size glass which was also a requirement. Most machines I looked at would only handle 8 1/2 x 11 paper in the copy / scan area.
- maramoneoliver8...Sep 25, 2014by
Great save time and money I like
I like save on time and moneyhhhhhnxksnjsjsnskksnjsusjsnjsijsnsnisjnsjsjjsjnsjjsjsjjsjsjsjsjsjjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjs