All listings for this product
Best Selling in Printers
Save on Printers
- $181.99Trending at $187.57
- $257.99Trending at $275.17
- $796.99Trending at $835.00
- $350.00Trending at $458.38
- $367.99Trending at $412.49
- $159.99Trending at $189.00
- $132.99Trending at $137.81
About this product
- Product InformationPrint, scan and fax from a PC over a network, using the Brother MFC-7460DN all-in-one printer. You can also use this Brother laser printer as a standalone copier and fax machine. A 35-page automatic document feeder (ADF) in this all-in-one printer enables it to handle multi-page documents and legal-size pages. You can print on a different kind of paper, without having to change the paper on the tray. Thanks to this Brother laser printer’s 250-sheet tray and one-sheet manual feed. The Brother MFC-7460DN is ideal for small businesses or for personal use.
- Printer TypeAll-In-One Printer
- Family LineBrother MFC
- Output TypeBlack & White
- Black print speed up to27ppm
- Max Resolution (BW)2400 x 600 dpi
- Extend Printer TechnologyLaser
- InterfaceEthernet (RJ-45),USB 2.0
- Form FactorDesktop
- Duplex PrintoutStandard
- Media TypePlain Paper,Text
- Networking TypeNetwork Adapter,Wireless Network Adapter
- Data Link ProtocolEthernet,Hi-Speed USB
- Internal Hard Drive Size32 MB
- Fax Features SupportedSpeed Dial
- Modem TypeFax
- Width15.9 in.
- Depth15.7 in.
- Height12.4 in.
- Weight25.6 lb.
Most relevant reviews
- mp3_mansionJun 27, 2016by
A great printer. Brother's the brand!!!!
Brother is a highly recommended brand for these features.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- lasttoy1Oct 30, 2013by
As of now Brother is the printer brand I would buy in the lazer versions
I wanted two key things from a printer when I bought this one. 1) A printer that would print two sided without jamming and 2) a printer with a document feeder that actually worked. I am happy to say I got both! What a pleasure to put a stack of paper in the auto-feeder and have it work. All it is missing is the ability to copy both sides from the feeder instead of having to flip the pile over. If you are looking for these features in a budget friendly printer this is the one.
- ernestparadoxJan 14, 2012by
Great product, Great value
Have had this unit in operation for just over a month, and am very pleased with it's performance. Fan noise is tolerable, and short lived. Leave it in 'deep sleep' mode, and it's ready to function when you need it. No problems/issues thus far. Just quick, clear prints when you need them.