All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationUnleash your designing talents with the Brother LB6800PRW sewing machine that offers you a variety of embroideries to choose from. This Brother sewing machine is fashioned with 67 built-in sewing stitches and 98 stitch functions for dress patterns. In addition to the 70 built-in embroidery designs offered by this mechanical sewing machine, you can also import designs from your PC. The advanced needle threading system of the Brother LB6800PRW automates the threading of needle. The Project Runway custom fashion rolling bag that you receive with this Brother sewing machine allows you to carry it easily in workshops or classes. Providing you with electronic variable sewing speed control, this mechanical sewing machine lets you sew with utmost comfort.
- Top Drop-in BobbinWith Top Drop-in Bobbin
- Easy Button HoleWith Easy Button Hole
- Endless BobbinWith Endless Bobbin
- LCD Design ScreenWith LCD Design Screen
- Thread CuttingAutomatic
- Twin Needle for 2-Color SewingWith Twin Needle
- Additional FeaturesTouch Screen
Most relevant reviews
- labe1960Oct 15, 2015by
great sewing machine
This is a great machine so easy to use. Am teaching my 11 year old niece to sew, we did her first project both of us had absolutely no issues learning and using this machine for the first time. Absolutely love the self threading as my eyes are not what they used to be!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- galem0232012Mar 29, 2016by
A good machine.
I like this product because it is computerized and very easy to use. Up to now so far so good.
Verified purchase: Yes
- sue_welchMay 16, 2015by
great value for the money!
Love it! Very easy to use once you read through manual. And the manual is really nice, even giving sewing instructions in some cases. I do think they need to state though that you need to buy embroidery machine software for your computer to be able to use downloaded designs. Overall, for the great price of this machine, it is a great deal! Definitely recommend it for beginner embroiderers.
- g.jude.primus.s...Mar 14, 2017by
ITS BETTER AND REAL VALUE
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- **joanna!!Aug 26, 2016by
Never Worked Yet
I've had it for a few years now. It's spent more time in the repair shop than at home. I can sew most things and I have not yet managed to sew a single item. I tried to find help on line and that was a waste of time. Back to the repair shop and yet more money to be spent. Wish I had kept my old machine as thjis one is rubbish
Verified purchase: No
Best Selling in Sewing Machines & Sergers
Save on Sewing Machines & Sergers
- $169.33Trending at $312.79
- $675.00Trending at $749.99
- $120.62Trending at $124.99
- $698.88Trending at $999.00
- $4.83Trending at $7.50
- $14.99Trending at $25.99
- $295.92Trending at $339.16