More items related to this product
Best Selling in Booster to 80lbs
Save on Booster to 80lbs
- $143.46Trending at $229.99
- $133.62Trending at $144.99
- $147.41Trending at $149.99
- $36.53Trending at $43.57
- $249.99Trending at $266.39
- $35.49Trending at $36.61
- $224.18Trending at $319.99
About this product
- ModelDecathlon Onyx
- Seat TypeConvertible
- Seating DirectionRear/Forward Facing
- Restraint System5-Point Safety Harness
- Head ProtectionWith Headrest
- Height LimitUp to 49 in.
- Weight Limit65 - 65 lb.
- Adjustable Recline PositionsAdjustable Recline Positions
- Adjustable Harness HeightAdjustable Harness Height
- Carry HandleNo Carry Handle
- Stay-in Car BaseNo Detachable Base
- Additional FeaturesLatch System
Most relevant reviews
- cntrygl24Jul 06, 2011by
I bought this car seat to match the one I have for my older son. I LOVE this car seat! I now have 2 that match and will last for years to come. It is almost impossible to get this seat anymore because Britax has stopped making it. I find it amazing that Britax stopped selling a seat with an adjustable crotch strap. It is by far the best feature and why I purchased this seat. You have to figure if they make a seat for a baby weighing 5 lbs, and it extends to a child weiging 65 lbs the strap will likely need to be adjusted. I got a great deal from a great seller.
- pepecohenMar 09, 2012by
Safest carseat for your baby
After some research this was an excellent choice, very happy with the product, some pads wont stay in place, and the straps do turn but overall so good that I got a second one for my other car and I would get a third if needed, tried others and not as comfortable
- petzl13Mar 30, 2008by
Britax Marathon Convertible Car Seat
We decided to buy this top of the line car seat after much investigation and input from fellow friends and family. We are very pleased with the seat. A word of caution - if you plan to use the seat rear-facing for an infant, be sure the seat will fit in your vehicle. It is quite large when turned in the rear-facing position and may require the front seat to be scooted forward a lot (in a sedan). The seat is beautiful looking, soft and cushiony, and seems secure.
- wicklessmomJan 07, 2011by
Britax Decathalon Car Seat
So far we absolutely LOVE this car seat! I researched for quite some time and finally decided on this brand and model. Great purchase!