All listings for this product
Best Selling in Headsets & Earpieces
Save on Headsets & Earpieces
- $299.98Trending at $349.00
- $124.99Trending at $134.00
- $298.00Trending at $349.00
- $259.99Trending at $264.99
- $55.99Trending at $71.21
- $7.98Trending at $11.30
- $10.40Trending at $10.59
About this product
- Product InformationBe it classical, light rock, or jazz, the Bose QC3 is engineered to enliven any genre of music with clear and life-like sound. Enjoy your tracks even in noisy environments as these Bose headphones are integrated with Acoustic Noise Cancelling headphone technology. The Bose QC3 are headphones that you forget you have on, thanks to their compact on-ear design complemented with soft cushions. The TriPort acoustic structure of these noise-cancelling headphones helps to deliver tonally-balanced audio performance. The frequency response of these Bose headphones is electronically tuned by the Active equalization feature to treat your auditory senses with audiophile-quality sound. Great for travel, work and home, these noise-cancelling headphones are easy to store and carry owing to their fold-flat earcups that rotate 90 degrees.
- ModelQuietComfort 3
- Fit DesignHeadband
- Earpiece DesignEar-Cup (Over the Ear)
- Connectivity TypeWired,Wireless
- Connector(s)3.5mm Jack,6.3mm Jack
- FeaturesVolume Control
- Cable Length5 ft
- Weight4.8 oz
Most relevant reviews
- marklind_87May 08, 2011by
Bose Noise Reduction Headphones - An quiet oasis in a desert of noise
I bought this pair of Bose Quiet Comfort 3 noise reduction headphones for the sole purpose of use on airplanes. I fly a lot, and can never get used to the unrelenting roar of the engines. Use of airline headphones, or my own earbuds, does nothing to alleviate the noise, but rather necessitates I raise the volume to a very high level to hear the in-flight entertainment (audio or video), or my own iPod. Before using the Bose QC3 headphones, most flights resulted in a mild to moderate headache, due to the unrelenting noise. In a word, these headphones do the job. I can comfortably listen to music, or watch a movie at what feel like normal volume levels. I can also unplug the phones, but leave them turned on, and the noise reduction continues to work, providing a quiet environment, amidst the routine in-flight noise. It's not as silent as a church, but it's a whole lot better than facing the ambient in-flight noise levels. The fidelity is excellent, and they're comfortable to wear for long periods, something I haven't found before with any other headphones or earphones. In summary, they do what they claim. Pricey, but so are all Bose products. I did not compare them against any other brand of noise reduction headphones, so I cannot answer the question of whether they are the best value. The battery can be charged approx. 500 times, and will provide approx. 25 hours of use. I can't really think of any negatives. If you don't need the noise reduction feature, then a cheaper pair of quality phones should suffice. Read full review
- dc10techMar 22, 2016by
Just as expected from Bose, great product.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- michaelhogue1Jul 30, 2015by
Bose is top shelf.
Nothing bad ever to say about Bose. I have been a Bose customer for over 40 years. Simply the best audio products made. In-home stereo, Quiet Comfort headphones, Wave Radio, Bluetooth speakers and surround-sound audio. I am totally sold on Bose products because of sound quality, construction, and company reputation.
- jaysbeadsDec 21, 2010by
Bose QuietComfort 3 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphone
I had been comparing these for a couple of months, for a gift for my husband. I was debating between the Bose 15 and the 3 model. I decide to go with this model because of the samller ear cushions and the fact that it had a rechargeable battery, (the bose 15 have a larger ear cushion and use 3 AAA batteries). I can not be more pleased, the ear cushions are perfect, the rechargeable battery last, and the sound quality is unbelieveable! The only draw back I could think of, ( although I've nevere tried them) the Bose 15 might be a little better for straight noice cancelling because the ear cushions do look like they completely engulf the ear not just sit on top of them, but at the same time listening to music with a loud tv playing I could not hear the tv. So overall with the rechargeable battery these are definately my pick! Read full review
- anthonyr1116Sep 26, 2012by
The sound quality is like you are sitting next to the singer and they feel light on your head. The attachments are very easy to plug in and everything fits nice inti the carrying case.