Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $44.99Free shipping
- Manufacturer refurbished condition
- Sold by qualitycellz
- Est. delivery by Aug 7
- $9.99+ $2.75 Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by happy_home_goods
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $619.00Trending at $749.00
- $299.99Trending at $345.00
- $569.99Trending at $615.00
- $174.99Trending at $189.99
- $169.99Trending at $184.95
- $241.00Trending at $269.99
- $182.00Trending at $189.99
About this product
- Product InformationStaying in touch with friends and family has never looked this good. The BlackBerry Curve 9360 looks great and performs even better. Stay connected and share every aspect of your life in real-time - wherever you are. It's the stylish BlackBerry smartphone for fun-loving people. Sleek and lightweight, the BlackBerry Curve 9360 is a must-have for socially active lives. You'll never lose touch with friends and family, thanks to secure messaging and the ease and accuracy of BlackBerry's classic QWERTY keyboard.
- Family LineBlackBerry Curve
- Storage Capacity512MB
- Network Generation2G,3G,4G
- Network TechnologyCDMA,GSM / WCDMA (UMTS),GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- BandWCDMA (UMTS) / GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD,MicroSDHC
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1000 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 300 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 336 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size2.4"
- Display Resolution480 x 360 pixels
- Color Depth24-bit (16.7 million colors)
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.3 in.
- Depth0.4 in.
- Width2.4 in.
- Weight3.5 oz
- Release Date2011
- Antenna TypeInternal
Most relevant reviews
- kyrnnismeJul 18, 2013by
Very capable utilitarian phone, good battery life for a smartphone.
This is a great phone if you primarily text, occasionally call, and very occasionally need to check something on the internet using your phone. It also has relatively good battery life (compared to average android smartphones.) I have a 12 hour work and I use the phone to listen to music through a headset continually, and the battery easily lasts through the 12 hours of media playback and for the next few hours until I can get home to charge it. On lighter usage you can easily get 2-3 days per charge. All in all, this is not a midline smartphone, it is rather a supremely capable dumb phone, and as such is good value for the money, if that's what you need.
- resha8303Jun 04, 2012by
Very Good phone, and very easy to use
I need a smartphone with the keyboard because i hate to touch screen cell phones. This is very easy to use and good for me when answering emails.. I am not very tech savoy, but this phone works..also it arrived pretty quickly. yup love the phone!
- 1095200592@dele...Jan 14, 2012by
The BlackBerry Curve 9360 is the latest in RIM’s blitz of OS 7 devices to launch this summer, which included the Bold 9900 / 30, the Torch 9810, and the Torch 9850 / 60. The new Curve keeps with the established entry-level brand identity, but takes some pretty significant departures in design while enjoying a few bumps up in specifications. In my initial hands-on, I was really impressed with how compact the phone was, but slimness was a feature of many of the new BlackBerry handsets, often at the cost of battery life. Would the Curve 9360 be any different, and if so, is the sacrifice worth it? The T-Mobile version is coming out soon, and you might want to know the answer before picking one up
- 1136348107@dele...Dec 08, 2013by
clean picture and voice.
perfect than any other phone i have been using. easy to operate. the picture are so clean bcuz of 5mpx of the camera. i go to anywhere now without my big camera bcuz this phone served it purpose.
- 123456789testin...Dec 06, 2013by
Good overall experience
I had to upgrade and wanted to purchase another blackberry. Got the Q10 and hated it too many features for a person who only text and makes calls on the mobile. The Curve has a lot more features than I need but is very easy to maneuver and almost identical to my old blackberry. The price was very good.