Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $87.99Free shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by directbuywireless
- Est. delivery by Sep 29
- $22.00+ $6.00 Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by sheilsun85
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $749.99Trending at $795.00
- $154.99Trending at $159.99
- $169.99Trending at $192.00
- $259.99Trending at $269.59
- $309.99Trending at $341.24
- $186.00Trending at $189.95
- $229.99Trending at $259.75
About this product
- Product InformationPowered with Intel XScale PXA272 312 MHz processor, the BlackBerry Curve 8310 cell phone offers an efficient and speedy application performance. The 2.5-inch display screen of this BlackBerry smartphone provides a clear and refined view of all the contents and applications. The 2-megapixel camera of this BlackBerry cell phone allows you to capture detailed pictures. The BlackBerry Curve 8310 cell phone has a Li-ion 1100 mAh battery, offering a talk time of up to 4 hours. The microSD card slot of this BlackBerry smartphone offers enormous space to store your media files. Get an easy way to share your data and hands freely interact on phone, thanks to the Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP of this BlackBerry cell phone.
- Family LineBlackBerry Curve
- Storage Capacity64MB
- Network TechnologyGSM/GPRS/EDGE
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband)
- Camera Resolution2.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1100 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 240 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 408 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size2.5"
- Display Resolution320 x 240 pixels
- Color Depth16-bit (65000 colors)
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.2 in.
- Depth0.61 in.
- Width2.4 in.
- Weight3.9 oz
- Antenna TypeInternal
Most relevant reviews
- bangles25May 02, 2015by
Good phone that works on int'l networks but no wifi and camera hard to use
Phone is good for the price considering its an older model, it is unlocked and works great. I bought it for my mother who was going to Jamaica and wanted something to work there. I call her on it all the time so it works with international chips. The biggest problem is it has no wifi, but my mom isn't tech savvy so that's ok. She only complains that the camera takes long to snap the picture and loads pics slowly also that scrolling through pictures is a pain because its not touch screen so you have to be pressing buttons back and forth to see next and previous.
- rednckgirl31407Apr 05, 2012by
Great phone and great price!!!
I bought this phone for my husband. We have been using outdated phones for years and this purchase was the second Blackberry we have bought. Now we both have one! This phone is great looking and sleek in design. The querty key pad is great for texting adn the screen size is perfect for viewing pictures and using the web. This phone is everything you would want in a phone and more. The one thing that I do not like is the battery life but that is to be expected in a phone that does so much. The battery does last all day and you can chargeg it at night. Compared to others, this one is one of my favorites.
- nuwausJul 05, 2012by
Very satisfied, great phone for a great value
I'm more than happy with this phone, I purchased this phone as a gift to a friend and he is very satisfied with the gift, very well built quality and very professional looking. I can highly recommend this phone if you looking for good money and professional level.
- wydad08Aug 02, 2012by
graet product you wont be disaponted buying it
i like it good stuff , it recomended to buy this type of product ,i used the same phone for more than 4 years ,never had a rblem,dropped it over 100 times but finally i had to buy another one of the same..garanty you would love it.
- pathol77Jul 06, 2013by
is a good smart phone, although there are many new models, but maintains its respect in the market.I like the blackberry 8310 ...