Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $304.99Trending at $345.95
- $259.99Trending at $275.00
- $289.99Trending at $324.99
- $169.50Trending at $186.95
- $189.99Trending at $199.99
- $129.88Trending at $138.99
- $80.00Trending at $89.99
About this product
- Product InformationTake calls, send SMS and use multimedia applications with ease, using the QWERTY keypad feature of the BlackBerry Bold 9700. Use the Trackpad navigation feature of this BlackBerry QWERTY smartphone to access the menus and icons. Capture or record images of your subjects with the 3.2 MP digital camera of this BlackBerry 3G phone. Check life-like images on the 480x360 pixel, 65,000 colors transmissive TFT LCD of this BlackBerry QWERTY smartphone. Access online content using the efficient browser of this BlackBerry 3G phone. Power-up the BlackBerry Bold 9700 with 1500 mAh rechargeable cryptographic Lithium cell and enjoy a talk time of up to 6 hours in GSM and UMTS modes and play music for up to 38 hours.
- Family LineBlackBerry Bold
- Storage Capacity256MB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyGSM/GPRS/EDGE,HSDPA,UMTS
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) WCDMA (UMTS) 900/1700/2100 HSDPA 850/1900/2100
- ConnectivityMicro USB
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD,MicroSDHC
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1500 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 360 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 504 hr
- Display TechnologyTFT LCD
- Screen Size2.4"
- Display Resolution480 x 360 pixels
- Color Depth16-bit (65000 colors)
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.29 in.
- Depth0.56 in.
- Width2.36 in.
- Weight4.3 oz
- Antenna TypeInternal
Most relevant reviews
- neronet99Apr 07, 2016by
It's a good phone i like it
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- teymur92Sep 13, 2012by
BlackBerry Bold 9700 - White (Unlocked) Smartphone
When we reviewed the BlackBerry Bold 9000 we said it had everything a BlackBerry fan could want, except for maybe the more compact body of the Curve. And it's pretty obvious that someone over at RIM has been paying attention. They've done exactly that. And no, we're not taking credit, just giving it. It's been more than a year between the official launch of the two devices and the Bold 9700 understandably faces much tougher competition. Yet the more compact and more powerful handset seems fit and ready to take on its rivals just as successfully. The tight connection between handset and service is a double-edged sword however. You either have to take the whole package or nothing at all. A Bold 9700 without a Blackberry service plan is about as good as a 100-buck LG GW300 so it's barely worth spending so much on it. Now, regarding price we have to point out that a BlackBerry Bold 9700 is about 200 dollars more expensive than a Nokia E72 unlocked so some users might find themselves priced out of alternatives. Plus the Nokia ships with a lifetime Nokia Messaging plan - so push email is something you don't need to spend a dime on once you get the handset itself. That same Nokia E72 is the new Bold's main market rival. A much better camera and overall multimedia experience come in a pretty sleek steel body. So unless you need the level of security of the BlackBerry Servers, we have to admit the E72 does look like the clear winner here. Read full review
- 1013983690@dele...Oct 03, 2012by
thought it would be more but it wasn't I guess all blackberry are the same.
At first when I got my blackberry I was happy then after going thru all its features I notice there's a game app but no games installed on the phone whiched made wonder was this a new phone r a used one cause all blackberry phones came installed with a game app, but then after d/loading the blackberry app on my phone I noticed I could d/loads loads of game so then I forgot about being sold an used phone, but aprt from that the phone is pretty awesome let's me keep in contact wit all my bbm friends and those tht aren't as well also access to browse the net with wifi connectivity. I bought also the white cause most person had the black and I liked also how the white looked even though there's not much difference to the black but the color. Well for now that's my review
- firestud1929201...Feb 14, 2013by
Very good buy for the price, it's slick, thin, very good reception always.
Hey guys, I bought this phone for my daughter's birthday and I must say she did not only choose this smartphone but also the colour. She is very impressed with all the features on the phone so much so she just got rid of her nokia touch screen phone.This phone is very nice, I got it on time no hassle. It's working like a gem no problems thus far. I'll recommend this phone to anyone who is not too techno savvy.
- aro_08May 07, 2012by
Easy to use
Very easy going phone to use social aplications. Very complete, just the display is a litle short and the battery dont last long, perhaps for the continue conection to internet