CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for aspiring and working bartenders, this title offers advice on various aspects of running a successful bar. With a comprehensive introduction to the tools, equipment and glassware found in bars and guidance on providing excellent customer service, it provides the knowledge needed to be the best in the business.
- Author BiographyAdam Freeth is the founder and Managing Director of Shaker BarSchool, a school offering professional training courses to aspiring bartenders and managers alike. Based in London, Birmingham and Cape Town, the school is at the forefront of contemporary bartending and cocktail courses.
- Author(s)Adam W Freeth
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Content Notecolour photographs throughout
- Weight440 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.