More items related to this product
Best Selling in Home Speakers & Subwoofers
Save on Home Speakers & Subwoofers
- $1,225.00Trending at $1,328.00
- $1,245.00Trending at $1,279.00
- $469.00Trending at $899.00
- $849.95Trending at $999.00
- $268.52Trending at $274.95
- $625.00Trending at $699.00
- $629.90Trending at $699.00
About this product
- DescriptionBIC America DV-62SI 2-way speakers are a handsome pair of BIC bookshelf stereo speakers, featuring 43 Hz frequency response to capture full range of sound. By using two sets of these 2-way speakers as surround sound elements, you can transform your living room into a home theater. By means of a patented technology for a specially tuned Venturi port, the BIC America DV-62SI’s low-frequency response is almost a full octave below most bookshelf speakers' capabilties. This lets the BIC bookshelf stereo speakers reproduce the subliminal sounds of kick drums and bass guitars. As the BIC America DV-62SI speakers are magnetically shielded, they can be placed near your television or computer monitors without causing any distortion.
- Speaker TypeMain / Stereo Speakers
- Peak Power Handling150 W
- Nominal Power10 W
- Frequency Responses43 Hz - 21 kHz
- Impedance8 ohm
- Sensitivity90 dB
- Magnetic ShieldingMagnetically Shielded
- Available ColorsBlack
- Cabinet FinishWooden
- Woofer MaterialPolymer Composite
- Width8.88 in.
- Depth9.13 in.
- Woofer Size6 in.
- Tweeter Size0.75 in.
- Weight30 lb
Most relevant reviews
- twotears1234Mar 04, 2015by
Easy to recommend
I had to kick this up to 5 stars because of the crazy low price. I just got these in and like mini monitors do, they disappear and leave the music out there. No staring at the speakers because your ears say that they don't exist. They have a lower bass response than I expected, but there is a bass bump in there somewhere that can get in the way of the music. To be fair, I haven't tried other placement in the room and so the review remains to be seen. The lower midrange is a little forward, but overall very good. The treble is light and certainly not raspy or forward, or even sibilant. That is a good thing, because I would likely not tolerate it for long. This isn't the kind of speaker that you can really complain about because it does a lot right. It would be interesting to hear some of the higher models that BIC offers just to hear the difference. The cabinet build is really good in that all the panels are thick. Yah, I took the woofer out and took a peek. You won't get any more for this price, and they will make a good addition to my shop. Read full review
- jona_welcJan 01, 2015by
The underdog of good audio.
The BIC DV-62si are among the best sounding bookshelf speakers I've owned. For the price there isn't anything on the market that touches these. Don't let the price fool you these rate with speakers twice their price. I run these as mains off a BIC rtr EV 1200 sub. With a rated 175 watt input per speaker, these handle my Pioneer receiver with ease. Pair these with anything pushing 130 wpc no problem. Not many bookshelf speakers hold these specs. I'm not talking about just power here,these speakers cover the spectrum. From low frequencies to crisp,clean highs,a very well balanced speaker.
- summguy01-usMar 21, 2013by
Very capable little speakers!
Purchased a 'preowned' pair a while back. Very impressed with the overall performance. With the amp.used in my main system they sounded somewhat nasal or metallic,they were used as 'rears' in a large 4.2 stereo. Turns out, the didnt really match the broad open 'sound' of the amp like the mains, so i switched them to my bedroom stereo 2.1 system.Here they were matched to a much 'brighter' sounding reciever with less bass. VOILA! the less powerful,but brighter amp made them sing! Very open sounding huge soundstage,just the right amount of CLEAN bass,and a very good freq.response. Matched with the right power these little speakers sound very very accurate and warm,and never tiring to listen to. Granted there ARE much better stand/bookshelf speakers available, however NONE even close to this price point! With a small sub,these make a good setup for a smallish room that you can easily live with. Read full review
- duranterieMay 06, 2015by
High Quality for the budget minded
Bic Speakers are the high quality standard for those of us with kids in college and other grown-up responsibilities that preclude us from purchasing the other name brands high end, overpriced wares. With a few adjustments on my EQ, these sound better than the other name brands that I have had over the years.
- swgamgee32May 08, 2015by
Love them and great value for the money
I use these in my home studio. The first time I worked with them they reveled a number of issue I had with my tracks that I other speakers never let me hear. 2 thumbs UP!