All listings for this product
Best Selling in Microphones & Wireless Systems
Save on Microphones & Wireless Systems
- $691.99Trending at $974.00
- $99.00Trending at $129.00
- $249.99Trending at $275.00
- $329.95Trending at $359.95
- $149.00Trending at $174.83
- $85.00Trending at $99.99
- $148.95Trending at $235.99
About this product
- DescriptionCreate bright, clear, high-quality sound in the studio or wherever you take your gear with the Audio-Technica AT3035 Condenser Cable Professional Microphone with shockmount and cardioid condenser. Audio-Technica has been a trusted brand in audio equipment since 1962. Microphones manufactured by Audio-Technica are the microphones of choice at blockbuster sound events, such as the Grammy Awards, the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremonies, the World Cup, and the Super Bowl. The Audio-Technica AT3035 Condenser Cable Professional Microphone will deliver pro audio sound quality music to your live performances and your recordings with key features and mic accessories to minimize feedback and improve clarity. Pick up exceptional detail for nuanced sound with the custom engineered large diaphragm. Minimize feedback from vibration through the mic stand with the shock mount that prevents footsteps or other movement on the studio floor from vibrating into the microphone. Get excellent microphone sound in mobile recording locations from the cardioid condenser that allows the AT3035 condenser microphone to ignore sound that is not pointed directly at the mic. Vary your vocal tone from the slightest whisper through the loudest screams and have all of the sound come through clear, amplified, and undistorted due to the range of response from 20-20,000Hz. Vocalists love the extremely natural vocal sound from the AT3035 condenser microphone, but the mic is also suitable to amplify a range of instruments including acoustic guitar. You will not be limited in the range of music you can record and perform with high-quality undistorted sound due to the AT3035 condenser microphone’s wide total dynamic range of 136 dB. Use the extended bass range of this microphone to deliver crisp, clear bass notes from the acoustic bass or piano. Soar with clear, undistorted high notes on soprano vocals or on the flute with this mic. Drummers, screamers, and other heavy hitters will appreciate the high maximum mic input level of 148 dB, which can be extended to 158 dB with the use of a 10 dB pad. Without a high level of maximum mic input, loud sound will have a washed-out quality that does not deliver all of the full, rich tones of the music. Amplify dynamic acoustic guitar music with great pickup and clarity of both individual notes and chords for a rich and complete guitar sound that picks up all of the subtleties of the player’s technique. The self-noise generated by the mic itself is extremely low, which makes it a good choice for recording in modern studios with contemporary electronics. The microphone uses a standard Integral 3-pin XLRM-type connector, which provides all the phantom power required to power the microphone and is compatible with standard preamp systems. The sturdy body is silver and durably constructed for the rigors of the road. Good quality sound requires quality recording gear. Ensure that the highest, lowest, softest, and loudest notes of your sound are all recorded with studio quality clarity by using the Audio-Technica AT3035 Condenser Cable Professional Microphone.
- BrandAudio Tech
- Professional CompatibilityPerformance,Recording
- Sound ModeMono
- TypeCondenser Microphone
- Impedance250 ohms
- Effective Output Level-32 dBm
- Frequency Response20 - 20000 Hz
- Plug TypeXLR,XLR Mini
- Weight13.8 oz
Most relevant reviews
- atalton561Jan 27, 2016by
For a home Studio this is a Very Versatile mic... for Voices and instruments... nice sound.. Depending on Voice you may have to EQ a little
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- utitecJun 02, 2016by
Great warm sound.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- mmmeeevvvFeb 19, 2012by
This is my current fave condensor vocal mic. The infinitely variable pattern can be used much like an EQ in net effect. The mic's sound is clean and clear, the build is good. This is my second M149, and I intend to try them as drum overheads, also. NOTE: This is a review of the CAD M149 -Ebay is messed up, and I don't even own a 3035.
- slhimeJan 29, 2010by
AT3035 Wide Aperture Mic
I had previously miked my acoustic guitar with a dynamic instrument mic. The sound was good, but when I heard the same guitar recorded with a wide aperture condenser mic, I had to buy one. After reading good reviews on the AT3035, I bought this one on eBay at a good price. The sound is so much fuller with the AT3035 when compared to the Shure SH57. There is such an astounding presence to the recording when using the AT3035. The sound was so real that it brought back memories of the old Memorex commercials-"Is it live or is it Ella?" Of course it wasn't live or Memorex, it was digital! The only drawback is that the AT3035 picks up EVERYTHING. I even have to turn of the air conditioning/heating as this mic will pick up the sound of the air blowing through the vents!
- pablosonidoAug 31, 2011by
Great value for the money.
This mic is one of the best cheap large diagram condenser microphones. It´s very nice sounding. A little bright, but not very very bright like others in this or lower price range. It´s nicer than the new AT2035 because of its solid brass body. It´s made in Japan.