Best Selling in iPods & MP3 Players
- $321.30 New
- $154.99 Used
- $129.99 New
- $78.00 Used
- $198.00 New
- $139.99 Used
- $172.00 New
- $139.99 Used
- $129.00 New
- $75.00 Used
- $88.99 New
- ---- Used
- $172.00 New
- $134.50 Used
Save on iPods & MP3 Players
- $321.30Trending at $389.99
- $170.99Trending at $199.98
- $329.00Trending at $384.98
- $69.99Trending at $79.00
- $149.99Trending at $199.00
- $536.00Trending at $596.76
About this product
- Put on your dancing shoes, and groove to the tune of your favorite music with the iPod touch 8 GB. A 3.5-inch color widescreen display in this Apple 4G iPod lets you watch and enjoy videos and movies even while you are on the move. Thanks to the Retina display this Apple iPod display stunning images with exceptional clarity and high resolution. With two built-in cameras in this Apple 4G iPod, you are always ready to record amazing HD 720p videos anytime. The FaceTime video calling software in this Apple iPod lets you indulge in face-to-face chats with friends and family. The Game Center app on the iPod touch 8 GB lets you play your favorite games and expand your social gaming network.
- ModeliPod touch 4th Generation (Late 2010)
- Storage Capacity8GB
- Audio Supported FormatsAAC, AAC-LC, AIFF, Audible, HE-AAC, MP3, MP3 VBR, Protected AAC, WAV
- Video Supported FormatsAVI, H.264, M4V, MJPG, MP4, MPEG-4, Mov
- Battery Run Time40 Hours
Audio / Video Capabilities
- MP3 Bit-Rate8 kbps - 320 kbps
- Max Video Resolution960 x 640
- Screen Size3.5 Inch
- Width5.84 cm
- Depth0.71 cm
- Height11.17 cm
- Weight100.92 gm
- OutputsHeadphone Jack
- InterfacesBluetooth, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi
- Additional FeaturesDigital Camera, Games, Video Recorder
- Power SourceAC/DC Adapter, Internal Battery, Rechargeable via USB cable
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Number Of Songs2000
- Frequency Response20-20000 Hz
Most relevant reviews
- trolleymenderSep 20, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- pcoo4874Apr 16, 2013by
An Apple a day keeps boredom away!
Loving my new iPod 4th Generation! The apps and features from the Appstore are excellent and quick to download and every app loads up in seconds (and so does the web browser) which is very handy! Downloading music onto my iPod is simple and it holds up to 2000 songs, which is excellent! The only problem is that listening to music wears the battery down, as do apps such as Facebook and Skype. The iPod is SO worth the money as you can get a lot of use out of it and it's a very cool piece of tech! The only slight criticism I have is that the speaker system isn't very good quality, but if you plug in some headphones, it sounds just as good as it would when listening to things on a normal PC. Apart from that, excellent product! I'm so glad I have it. :)
- 6ca6adc735e0f9b...Oct 10, 2012by
I bought this ipad 2, upon buying an iPod touch. I loved my ipod hence, why i bought an ipad. It's very easy to use. Some of the apps need updating to the ipad but the ones I've got are really great! I'd recommend getting the free user guide app for the ipad as it can do loads more than you think. I'm really happy with my purchase, and its a great buy. Graphics are good and you can easily do anything that you would like to do. Overall a great buy!
- buddy-threeOct 08, 2011by
The best music player that can be bought, money well spent on this product.
the iPod touch was bought as a present for passing all my exams with good grades, the iPod has grate features with the massive selection of apps. A camera is a great feature added with this generation of iPod, the resolution of the camera is of great quality. The pricing of this version was reasonable. However if you have a extensive amount of songs but at the same time want to download lots of apps the memory size may not be sufficent.
- whizzing1956Apr 10, 2013by
Awesome amount of technology for ridiculously little money.
Overall this is a great product. A huge amount of technology for unbelievably little money right now. I believe this does everything my old iPhone 4 used to do, apart from SMS and cellular calls. That said iMessage and Skype meet quite a lot of those needs too when in a wifi environment. Mostly I use this iPod for streaming music. The combination of ITunes in the cloud, Spotify, BBC iPlayer and TuneIn radio meets almost all my music needs. Play through Apple TV for home use. Also works great with Bluetooth speakers when travelling. Truly amazing, and thin, with great battery life. Perhaps my favourite iPod.