More items related to this product
Best Selling in iPods & MP3 Players
Save on iPods & MP3 Players
- $359.00Trending at $379.00
- $84.50Trending at $129.78
- $350.00Trending at $374.90
- $145.00Trending at $199.00
- $165.00Trending at $179.99
- $348.96Trending at $369.99
- $7.00Trending at $10.99
About this product
- Product InformationThe Apple iPod touch 4th Generation runs on iOS 5, which offers a wide variety of user-friendly features. It is powered by the Apple A4 processor that renders a smooth, stable performance. Its 32 GB internal memory can hold up to 7000 songs, 40000 photos and up to 40 hours of videos. This black iPod touch features a front camera that lets you engage in video calls, while the rear camera lets you capture high-quality photos and you can even record video in HD. In addition, it supports Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
- ModeliPod touch 4th Generation (Late 2010)
- Storage Capacity32GB
- Audio Supported FormatsAAC,AAC-LC,AIFF,Audible,HE-AAC,MP3,MP3 VBR,Protected AAC,WAV
- Video Supported FormatsH.264,M4V,MJPG,MP4,MPEG-4,Mov
- Battery Run Time40 Hours
Audio / Video Capabilities
- MP3 Bit-Rate8 kbps - 320 kbps
- Max Video Resolution960 x 640
- Screen Size3.5 Inch
- Width5.84 cm
- Depth0.71 cm
- Height11.17 cm
- Weight99.22 gm
- OutputsHeadphone Jack
- InterfacesBluetooth,USB 2.0,Wi-Fi
- Additional FeaturesDigital Camera,Games,Video Recorder
- Power SourceAC/DC Adapter,Internal Battery,Rechargeable via USB cable
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Number Of Songs7000
- Frequency Response20-20000 Hz
Most relevant reviews
- annaw17Oct 08, 2012by
Disappointing, but prompt refund
We bought this for our daughter's main birthday present. Overall it was rather more scratched on the case than we expected but the main screen was fine. When she opened it on her birthday and started using it we discovered the battery didn't retain charge. So we can only assume it hadn't been tested properly. Very disappointed birthday girl. We sent it back and did get a prompt refund no questions asked. We note that it looks as if the same one has been re-listed, let's hope the battery has been replaced this time.... In fact we have now ordered a new 5th Gen one to make up for her disappointment, and it didn't cost us that much more.
- lemuridzeJun 11, 2012by
All very good except the battery
It is a great touch device. Screen is excellent in response. This Ipod is great for watching movies, browsing on the internet. Most of all, some of the Apps I installed helped me to prepare for a few exams while travelling. I could also read books, have access to the internet via WiFi in coffee shops, etc. E-mail App is also great. The only bad thing about it is a battery life. It is terrible. If you only listen to music, and NOT using the screen and WiFi at all, then you could stretch it for a few days, otherwise you would need to recharge the battery even twice or three times a day. Nonetheless, I am very pleased with the Ipod touch.
- porcelain-hamme...Mar 12, 2012by
So much more than just an MP3 player. Great fun!
Some great additions which make this a lot more enjoyable than my old 3rd Generation. Front & Back cameras; pseudo-multi-tasking; voice control. I would've loved a GPS but that's just me being too tight to buy an iPhone. ;-) The user interface is still not as flexible as the widget system with android, but it's simple and easy to use.
- jamieg879Feb 04, 2012by
Pips Cowon to the post...
Previously owned a Cowon S9 16GB as an anti-Apple purchase... but with the growing compatibilities for Apple products (especially the iPod) I gave in and went for this. Although the battery and audio quality don't quite match up to the Cowon players, the Touch easily makes up for it in its ease of use, apps, HD camera (a great backup for when my actual camera runs out of charge!), and overall design. In summary, a great device with great potential for simplifying every day tasks and entertainment... not just listening to music!
- lindathelunchla...Jul 15, 2012by
Fantastic piece of kit.
I bought this for my 11 year old son. I refused to go to the expense of a brand new one as it was not a birthday or xmas gift just a one off purchase to compensate him for his older brother having had a new moped. I had a budget to stick to and competed in several auctions before being able to get a 5th generation for the price I wanted. This ipod was secondhand but came in excellent condition from a good seller. I am not a tech fiend but both of my sons are and they soon got to grips with all the features and funcions of the ipod 5th generation. They are slightly thinner and lighter than the old 4th generation (which we already had in the household) and still continues to amaze me. The ipod is incredible and my son is over the moon with it, he never goes anywhere without it. There are many free apps that can be obtained and the feature of being able to "bump" to similar products together to transfer things from one to another. The front and rear facing camera is another brilliant feature. Overall I woul highly recommend an ipod touch 5th generation to anyone who wants a great piece of kit but cannot afford an iphone. Read full review