More items related to this product
Best Selling in iPods & MP3 Players
Save on iPods & MP3 Players
- $299.90Trending at $344.99
- $339.00Trending at $379.00
- $119.00Trending at $129.00
- $79.99Trending at $129.99
- $119.00Trending at $124.95
- $109.99Trending at $159.99
- $119.99Trending at $122.99
About this product
- Product InformationEnjoy music on the go with the iPod Touch (1st generation, 16GB). This Apple Ipod Touch boasts of a 3.5-inch widescreen with Multi-Touch display that enables to view photos and videos at high resolution. This Apple MP3 Player can store up to 3500 songs and up to 20,000 photos. With a full-charge time of up to 4 hours, iPod Touch (1st generation, 16GB) can play up to 30 hours of music and 6 hours of videos continuously. This Apple MP3 Player is embedded with in-built Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity for convenient downloading of applications. The iPod Touch (1st generation, 16GB) is compatible with both Mac system as well as Windows Operating Systems. Supporting various languages, the Apple Ipod Touch is bundled with earphones, dock connector and USB cable.
- ModeliPod touch 1st Generation
- Storage Capacity16GB
- Audio Supported FormatsAAC,AAC-LC,AIFF,MP3,MP3 VBR,Protected AAC,WAV
- Video Supported FormatsH.264,M4V,MP4,MPEG-4,Mov
- Battery Run Time22 Hours
Audio / Video Capabilities
- MP3 Bit-Rate16 kbps - 320 kbps
- Max Video Resolution480 x 320
- Screen Size3.5 Inch
- Width6.09 cm
- Depth0.78 cm
- Height10.92 cm
- Weight119.07 gm
- OutputsHeadphone Jack
- InterfacesUSB 2.0,Wi-Fi
- Additional FeaturesEqualiser Controls,Upgradable Firmware
- Power SourceAC/DC Adapter,Internal Battery,Rechargeable via USB cable
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-ion Battery,Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Number Of Songs3500
- Frequency Response20-20000 Hz
Most relevant reviews
- ianbelOct 03, 2011by
If WiFi is all you want, then an iPod is all you need!
If you just want basic wifi for internet access, then why spend a fortune? Just buy an Apple iPod touch (mark 1) and it will do the job! These are old, but are available much cheaper now due to newer generation models. Who cares? They do the job; just make sure you buy one from a reputable source (good feedback is a key). Many premises (pubs etc) are now offering free wifi, so take advantage of it; and also, in the subdued light of the pub you can pretend you own an iPhone.. and no-one else will know any different either! Finally, if you lose it, get it stolen or drop it, you haven't lost a fortune!
- redjnr_123Jul 04, 2012by
disappointed at the features and usability of this product.
bought this for my daughter refurbished. I wouldnt connect to my pc or to my laptop - i dont know if it was a fault with the ipod or if it just wasnt compatible with windows 7as it was a 1st gen....also there is no camera option on this model and for some reason there was no way to download things from the itunes store as it didnt have the ios it needed on it. in the end i sent it back and gave my daughter my old phone to use as it was just as good if not better than the ipod touch.
- kelly_b08Jan 03, 2011by
Apple iPod Touch
The product itself is brilliant, its fast, easy to use and I would reccomend it not only to music lovers, but to anybody who wants to be entertained. I have already expeerianced loads of Apps, used the internet and listened to music and still have more to do! It's none stop and the list of Apps and Podcasts is endless! The only disadvantage was that I had to go to a local Apple store to upgrade the software to be able to get Apps, as the iTunes didn't upgrade the software high enough.
- cumonfeelthenoi...Mar 06, 2012by
GOOD DESIGN & FEATURES.BUT BATTERY FLAW LETS THE PRODUCT DOWN.
a good design and features even though it is now slightly dated.the problem i think people should be aware of when buying this ipod second hand,is the battery. it has a design flaw,where the good people at apple decided to solder the battery terminals to the device, which makes it very difficult and expensive to change the battery.they should have used a plug connection,like in the older ipods.
- 1972miguel0Jan 06, 2011by
I bought the ipod 16gb three weeks ago and was immediately impressed with the number of features available on this inexpensive mp3. It has a 1M-pixel camera, video camera, and speakerphone. The NewPhone's size is perfect for carrying in a pocket and the battery has a pretty good lifespan of roughly 4 hours. My only complaint is that the menu system on the phone makes you click four times before you can find someone in the address book, set an alarm, or perform a additional functions. Other phones I've owned have simpler menus and get you to important features easily. Overall, I'd recommend the phone if you're on a budget.