All listings for this product
Best Selling in iPods & MP3 Players
Save on iPods & MP3 Players
- $321.30Trending at $389.99
- $170.99Trending at $199.98
- $329.00Trending at $384.98
- $69.99Trending at $79.00
- $149.99Trending at $199.00
- $536.00Trending at $596.76
- $15.44Trending at $17.89
About this product
- Product InformationCarry up to 1000 songs with the 4GB iPod shuffle 3G. Thanks to its built-in clip, this pink iPod clips easily to your pocket, sleeve, and lapel for you to comfortably work-out, jog or dance. The VoiceOver feature in this Apple 4GB iPod speaks out the names of the song, artists, and playlists, adding to the fun. The integrated eardbud control module on the cord of this pink iPod lets you navigate, play, pause and shuffle the tunes with ease. On a single charge, this Apple 4GB iPod offers up to 10 hours of non-stop audio playback. Use the shuffle switch on the iPod shuffle 3G and toggle it in any direction to shuffle, play in order or simply switch the iPod off.
- ModeliPod shuffle 3rd Generation
- Storage Capacity4 GB
- Audio Supported FormatsAAC,AIFF,Apple Lossless,Audible,HE-AAC,MP3,MP3 VBR,WAV
- Battery Run Time10 Hours
- Exterior ColorPink
Audio / Video Capabilities
- MP3 Bit-Rate8 kbps - 320 kbps
- Width0.7 Inch
- Depth0.3 Inch
- Height1.8 Inch
- Weight0.38 Oz
- InterfacesUSB 2.0
- Supported Power SupplyInternal Battery,Rechargeable via USB cable
- Battery TypeLi-Polymer,Rechargeable Li-ion Polymer
- Storage TypeBuilt-in Memory
- Number Of Songs1000
- Frequency Response20-20000 Hz
Most relevant reviews
- horses-n-rottsMar 07, 2017by
Grrrrrr...Plugging in iPod freezes my computer every time.
Every time I plug in this iPod to create playlists, etc., my computer completely freezes. I mean COMPLETELY freezes - the mouse won't even work, I cannot close out of anything. Other than iTunes, I haven't had ANY issues with my computer - so it's pretty clear that it is related directly to iTunes. I have to unplug and re-plug the iPod numerous times. Sometimes the device icon shows up - sometimes it doesn't. The device was named after it's previous owner - so I renamed it - and it seemed to take - until I plugged it in again - and then it still reflected her name. Seriously? I created a new playlist on iTunes to add, but even though I drug it to the device to add it (and it appeared that it did) each time I put the iPod on my docking station - the playlist wasn't there. I finally had to have my teenage daughter (who has an iPhone and seems to like Apple products) help me - but the only way she could make it work - was to delete all of the previous owners playlists - which I really wanted to keep - and then add mine. This doesn't seem like it should be THIS complex. What should have taken just a couple of minutes - literally took hours. What a colossal waste of time. All of the iTunes griping aside (and I am assuming many reading this assume it is user error) the iPod itself will not hold a charge for very long. Every iPod that I have owned seems to have annoying glitches (won't power down, menu button stops working, powers up but screen stays completely blank, batteries won't hold a charge, etc.). I can't wait for new, better technology. Until then, it is what it is. Read full review
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 1lastbreathApr 12, 2011by
What a Beast!!
I wanted a very portable and cheap iPod that I could listen to music and exercise with. This product is an absolute beast, although when I first bought it I expected it to be bigger. However I found out it was as big as my finger, which was pretty cool and more better than I wanted. I like the smooth design as well. As the long clip that stays on very well. Although I did have difficulty finding cheap headphones to work with this product, once I did the package of this Beast was complete. Along with my awesome selection of music this Beast was rolling on down with me to the snow bowl. I found at first it was weird to switch playlists as well as the talking voice kinda annoying after awhile, but I guess it's something you have to get used to. Although I don't fully use this at the gym I do use this whenever I go mountain biking, running, as well as riding my motorcycle. The only thing that may be a problem is misplacing the small device or perhaps it falling into a crevice making it hard to retrieve. However I've never had that happen due to the fact the clip is very reliable and always is attached to me so I don't lose it. If you like a small iPod that can be used with your headphones, as well as small enough to be clipped anywhere. As well as something to use as a media player during exercise or even riding your bike/motorcycle, then an iPod shuffle is the Beast to do this things. Although some people hate using the remote headphones, I enjoy using them and I'm glad I purchased this Beast!! Read full review
- 836869570@delet...Dec 18, 2010by
Apple iPod Shuffle 3rd-Gen
I like its power and quality. There a lot of absolutely great pluses but I wonder where are the minuses. The only one i could find for this one is that you need those earbuds to navigate in the library of main music. The good thing is that there is an adapter to deal with this problem. Shuffle is small, great MP3 player which i can recommend to any people.
- auntlinda428Dec 03, 2013by
Inexpensive yet excellent item.
Could not believe all of my music is in this tiny item. I love it and am glad I made the purchase. This is replacing an iPod that died after too few uses. This one was much cheaper and quality of sound is just as good.Very happy with my purchase.
- davidn7001Mar 10, 2010by
Very Happy with this product
The Ipod is a great product. Very small compared to the Nano. The sound is great, The only downfall is that all the controls are on the earbuds. I do like the way it tells you the next track and when the battery is running low, but you are forced to use their phones unless you want to buy a converter. Excellent Product Though.