All listings for this product
Best Selling in iPods & MP3 Players
Save on iPods & MP3 Players
- $344.99Trending at $389.99
- $169.99Trending at $172.00
- $795.98Trending at $808.65
- $174.99Trending at $199.99
- $15.44Trending at $17.89
- $55.80Trending at $59.80
- $119.00Trending at $179.99
About this product
- Product InformationCarry up to 1000 songs with the 4GB iPod shuffle 3G. Thanks to its built-in clip, this black iPod clips easily to your pocket, sleeve, and lapel for you to comfortably work-out, jog or dance. The VoiceOver feature in this Apple 4GB iPod speaks out the names of the song, artists, and playlists, adding to the fun. The integrated eardbud control module on the cord of this black iPod lets you navigate, play, pause and shuffle the tunes with ease. On a single charge, this Apple 4GB iPod offers up to 10 hours of non-stop audio playback. Use the shuffle switch on the iPod shuffle 3G and toggle it in any direction to shuffle, play in order or simply switch the iPod off.
- ModeliPod shuffle 3rd Generation
- Storage Capacity4 GB
- Audio Supported FormatsAAC,AIFF,Audible,MP3,MP3 VBR,Protected AAC,WAV
- Battery Run Time10 Hours
- Exterior ColorBlack
Audio / Video Capabilities
- MP3 Bit-Rate8 kbps - 320 kbps
- Width0.7 Inch
- Depth0.3 Inch
- Height1.8 Inch
- Weight0.38 Oz
- InterfacesUSB 2.0
- Supported Power SupplyInternal Battery,Rechargeable via USB cable
- Battery TypeLi-Polymer,Rechargeable Li-ion Polymer
- Storage TypeBuilt-in Memory,Compact Flash (CF) Card
- Number Of Songs1000
- Frequency Response20-20000 Hz
Most relevant reviews
- lanhest5Apr 25, 2017by
Great iPod for exercise.
It has room for a lot of music and is easy to sync with iTunes. Also audiobooks. Easy to clip on a collar and go for a walk or ride.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- jisopi01Mar 08, 2016by
I got this as a gift for my boyfriend. He said he loves it!! Takes it to the gym with him everyday!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- hostylespartanMar 01, 2011by
awesome with the exception of...
im loving the ipod shuffle mainly because its great for exercise. I can just clip it on wherever i need it and do any anything from running, pushups, pullups, and numerous others without ever having to do too much to change songs or playlists the controls are right next to your face: However! the headphone control are a great strong point and weak point. after a good amount of exercise like anyone i begin to sweat and when it hits the controls they are DONE for the night! the ipod will start switching playlists on me, pausing and playing and stops receiving commands from the clicker all together, and one must also consider the selection of headphones that you may choose from for the ipod...the ones it came with. lastly if you plan on grabbing this product, i strongly suggest at the same time investing on adapter controls. jboogieradio out! Read full review
- edwinbrasilFeb 25, 2010by
Light and practicle?
Well if you are looking forward to buy a small, light and easy to use mp3 player that you can carry and store anywhere. This is the one for you. Its battery life is good due to the fact that there is no display, which you will sometimes feel it is "missing" if you are used to using other mp3 players with bigger storage capacities... but that is the twist of this product, it is NOT a "mobile MP3 centre" that you can carry around packed with several songs for all moods and moments and also forget. It's a mp3 player that you will find perfect for commuting & for physical activities. The new feature (VoiceOver) works very well, all if you enable it!! I took some time on the web and forums to find that out. One of the main features (the easy to use remote on the cord) is also its weak link... because if a speaker blows or the remote breaks, you need to buy a new one, in addition to that, there are no accessories available (up to now) so if you like the nice in-ear buds, they wont work... well they will work, but you won't be abele to control your shuffle. Having all this in mind, and using it for the purposes mentioned above, you will love this tiny player. If you want a mp3 player to use as your portable mp3 library, hook up to speakers and things like that, go for the ipod Classic or the older video which is good worth for money. Read full review
- 375_brooklynJan 01, 2010by
greatest asmallest iPod
I really like this iPod, the only things are, wished it said if battery was fully charged, or had some indication when to charge it. either an led that shows it green constantly when fully charged or something else. I left it charge over night when i first got it and itwas still blinking orange, ill check it again tonight to make sure. I am not sure if it dose now, stay green. The next thing is, i had to purchase a line control adapter to use another set of head sets. I have the Monster in ear beats by Dre, and it sounds awesome and MUCH better than the standard iPod set. The control adapter i bought actually looks like a case, & acts like a case, for the small shuffle, and makes it just a little bigger, but who cares? Not me, its small enough as it is! I plan on buying another set of the beats by Dre for the nano 5th gen i have and maybe another one just for the iPod touch I want also, why do i need all these gadgets? iPods are just a really great product. The industry has just embrased the iPod, i even am looking for an alarm clock with the iPod controller or dock built in. The last thing is that, the edges on the clip on the shuffle are too sharp. They should be a little smoother, it can scratch things pretty easy and even cut you. Other than that, its a great device, works very well, and easy to use, so far I haven't used it to full battery capacity, but the amount of times that i have used it, is really easy to see that it can play for a while, a good while. Read full review