Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $3,999.00Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by jspelford1999
- Est. delivery by Aug 7
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $1,800.00+ $25.00 Shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by chiangtedwin
- See details for delivery est.
- $59.00Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by smokaholik
- Est. delivery by Aug 7
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Tablets & eBook Readers
About this product
- Product InformationOwn a piece of technology history with this first-generation Apple iPhone. This is the Apple device that started it all. It boasts a 3.5-inch screen and runs a native iOS operating system. This smartphone comes with a charging cord that's unique to this model, providing hours of portable use. You can enjoy up to 24 hours of audio playback, six hours of web surfing, and more than eight hours of talk time. With a single tap, the iPhone opens a world of information and entertainment. With a power station and long battery life, this iPhone model offers complete mobility and on-the-go options for students, parents, professionals, and anyone on a network.Everyone loves to show moments of life with friends and family, and the original Apple iPhone helps you to capture high-quality images using the front camera to keep and share over a wireless network with only a tap. It's not just photos that you'll be sharing. The Apple iPhone also allows you to record video. With an appropriate app, pictures and videos can be turned into slideshows, home movies, or almost any type of presentation you can imagine. Mobility isn't a problem with this device. You'll be able to connect using your home network while having access to thousands of private and public wireless networks almost anywhere in the world. This Apple phone also comes with 8GB of internal storage, giving you ample space to hold your favorite app and media files. Your Apple iTunes music collection will now be portable and accessible anywhere you use your mobile. The first-generation iPhone has a headphone jack so you can listen to music, videos, or shows almost anywhere without disturbing those around you. When you connect these smartphones to a home computer, your phone will create a file where you can back up your information.Apple iPhones can be protected with a case that still allows a headphone connection and easy access to the iPhone controls and apps. The size of these devices is perfect for almost any activity. Most vehicles offer Bluetooth technology and/or an auxiliary connection. That means the music on your phone is accessible during traffic backups, or while soaring down the highway. Your iPhone will have access to thousands of apps and many other accessories are available. You'll be able to access more upgrades through your iPhone, discover an appropriate app to improve your functionality, or simply find something fun or entertaining to install.The Apple App Store, which is available on the internet, opens a world of innovative software and other content you that can download onto your iPhone and access from anywhere. Owning a piece of history and having full mobility is now available to you with these mobile phones. A lightweight and compact device, the first-generation iPhone strives to fulfill the needs of students, parents, teachers, and business professionals. Whether you're active, like to relax, a gamer, or a reader, your first-generation Apple iPhone will provide limitless online and offline content to match any lifestyle.
- Family LineApple iPhone
- Model1st Generation
- Storage Capacity8GB
- Network Generation2G
- Network TechnologyEDGE,GSM
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband)
- Camera Resolution2.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsBuilt-In Memory
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1400 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 480 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 250 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size3.5"
- Display Resolution320 x 480 pixels
- Color Depth18-bit (262000 Colors)
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.53 in.
- Depth0.46 in.
- Width2.4 in.
- Weight4.8 oz
- Release Date6/29/2007
- Antenna TypeIntegrated
Most relevant reviews
- jway47Jun 06, 2017by
Still An Amazing Product!
I bought a used 1st Generation iPhone on a whim, being a major Apple fan, I always wanted one. So I purchased one to see just how well the device stoop up 9 years after it's release date, and I was shocked! I expected it to be able to be a good 'iPod' but not a great one. The iPhone still has the ability to utilize some of the app store, has an incredible battery life for its age, a very responsive screen, feels brilliant in your hand as it has some girth and a little weight, and is an excellent size to fit in your pocket. My favorite thing about this device though is that it's external speaker is EXTREMELY loud! I can play it sitting on my desk at work and you can hear it down the hall, I'm lucky my co-workers like the same kind of music. It's a great older device. Quite the historical device, the one that started it all... Read full review
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- teknocar99Oct 01, 2016by
The first iPhone, the smartphone that changed the world
iPhone 2g or Edge was presented in 2007 by Steve Jobs, and the smartphone world changed forever. This phone introduces a new operative system, a touch screen and a easy usable interface. The metal body has inspired the last generation iPhones 6 and 7, because of the quality of this material. Now the phone is a bit old, but you can still use it without problems. It has got an amazing durability and a very good value for collectors.
Verified purchase: Yes
- libertydisaster...Feb 09, 2015by
Great phone in its day little primiative by todays standards but stil great
These were great phones in there time. Incredible battery life. I'd use daily if it had 3G. A little slow by modern standards and old school screen. But was cutting edge 7 years ago. With jail breaking and over clocking its still usable by modern standards if you don't need 3G internet. I have 5 of these and had a bunch in the past. They are fun little pieces of Apple and phone history. They were 1st on market to have glass screen, 1st to have touch screen, 1st to have true internet and email access. Way ahead of there time back in 2007. The market unfortunetly quickly caught up but in its day it was the top phone. I love the metal back side and how the screen reaches the edges of the phone. Battery life is really good.
- ugiarosDec 02, 2015by
iPhone 1st G The beginning of the change
This is an iPhone 1st G i can tell that this product is the beginning of new generation of how a person can see the world. After the years apple products had advanced but the spirit will be always inside of any product that they made to make our life happier and easier. Thanks Steven Paul Jobs for your vision who made the world have a big change, wherever you are im sure you soul is still here around us.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- yvette6506May 08, 2014by
Great start to the iPhone empire!
This was the first apple iPhone that started the epidemic. I did not personally own this phone but did hear many great reviews on it. all functions are still available on it. You can download the apps just as you would any other phone. Great functions on it would be the calling and texting features on it. The volume button is easily accessed on the side of the phone. The phone also has the headphone port on the top left of the phone. The phone is a little more rounded(curved) than the newer ones but it is a little thinner than the new ones so it is easier to fit in your pocket. You can use cute phone cases to keep the phone from getting scratched. The glass on the phone is somewhat durable but you still want to be very careful and prevent unnecessary droppings because the glass may shatter. Great thing is you may find any locations to repair the glass because MANY shops still over iPhone repairs. Read full review
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $740.00Trending at $749.00
- $109.99Trending at $129.99
- $129.95Trending at $149.99
- $580.00Trending at $610.00
- $228.99Trending at $340.00
- $126.99Trending at $128.99
- $168.99Trending at $194.99