More items related to this product
Best Selling in Tablets & eBook Readers
Save on Tablets & eBook Readers
- $249.99Trending at $259.50
- $65.89Trending at $88.88
- $117.00Trending at $119.99
- $399.00Trending at $408.99
- $74.99Trending at $87.00
- $719.95Trending at $739.99
- $159.99Trending at $188.76
About this product
- Product InformationPut together your laptop, GPS navigator, iPod and iPhone – you get the dynamic Apple iPad. Weighing a mere 0.73 kg, this 32GB iPad can store up to 8000 songs or 32 hours of video. Enjoy the fastest Wi-Fi networks with this Apple Wi-Fi iPad as it automatically locates the available networks; while the Bluetooth connectivity cuts the clutter with Bluetooth headphones and wireless Apple keypads. The 1024-by-768 pixel resolution displays crystal clear images on the 9.7-inch screen of the Apple iPad – watch your movies, videos, and TV shows crisper than before. The reengineered Multi-Touch screen of this 32 GB iPad makes the operation more precise than your iPhone or iPod. Customize your Apple Wi-Fi iPad with nearly 140,000 applications - be it for social networking, games, music or even serious business. The Apple iPad, with a perfect blend of looks and performance is probably the only gadget you will ever need again – except of course, to make calls.
- ModelWi-Fi + 3G
- Product LineiPad 1st Generation
- Display Size9.7in (24.64 cm)
- Storage Capacity32GB
- Operating SystemiOS
- Internet ConnectivityWi-Fi + 3G
- Supported File TypesAAC,AAC LC,AIFF,Apple Lossless,Audible Format 2,Audible Format 3,Audible Format 4,DOC,DOCX,GIF,H.264,HE-AAC,HTM,HTML,JPG,Key,M4V,MOV,MP3,MP3 VBR,MP4,MPEG-4,Numbers,PDF,PPT,PPTX,Pages,Protected AAC,RTF,TIFF,TXT,VCF,WAV,XLS,XLSX
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Processor ManufacturerApple
- Processor TypeApple A4
- Processor Speed1GHz
Display and Screen
- Display TechLED
- Resolution1024 x 768
- Touch Screen TechnologyMulti-Touch
- Installed RAM256MB
Connections and Expandability
- ExpandabilityDocking Station/Port Replicator
- PC InterfaceBluetooth,USB,Wi-Fi
- Wireless capabilitiesBluetooth,Built-in Wireless,WLAN 802.11a,WLAN 802.11b,WLAN 802.11g,WLAN 802.11n
- Audio InputMicrophone
- Audio OutputSpeaker(s)
- Height24.28 cm (9.56")
- Width18.97 cm (7.47")
- Depth1.34 cm (0.5")
- Weight0.73 Kg (1.6 lb.)
- Battery TechnologyLithium polymer
- Battery Run TimeUp to 10 hours
Additional Technical Informations
- Input MethodTouch-Screen
- Release Date4/3/2010
- Special FeaturesAccelerometer Sensor,Ambient Light Sensor,Bluetooth,Colour Screen,Email,GPS,MP3 Player,Speakerphone,Touch Screen,Web Browser
Most relevant reviews
- imiddle132Jun 12, 2012by
A good buy, and a optimal way to try a new concept.
First off, I'm not an Apple fan: I hate i-Tunes, I wouldn't touch an i-Pod again (I bought one for my wife and then had to load it with her CDs) and I think their products are way overpriced generally. So why did I buy a second-user i-Pad? Well, I'm a part-time musician, and at a recent gig our stand-in guitarist locked his i-Pad to his mic stand and used an i-Pad app as a set list prompt. When we were about to start the next song, he touched the song on the list and up popped the lyrics and the chords for the song. I was impressed ...!! As a band, we don't have a set set-list: we go in a huddle 15 minutes before we're about to start and decide the running order for the night. That means (a) depending on the singer to shout out the next song and the key, or (b) scribbling out our own set list for use on the stage. It seemed to me that an i-Pad with the app ("Set List Maker") would be ideal - replacing both the set list and my physical folder of lyrics. Around that time, I met some folks with the i-Pad3 with some cute apps, and I was impressed with the video quality. But there was no way I was going to spend upwards of 400 GBP on something on a whim. So it was I decided to check out the i-Pad, second-hand, through e-Bay. There was a lot of demand for the i-Pad 1, and after 7 or so losing bids, I eventually won the Apple iPad 32GB, Wi-Fi + 3G (Unlocked) that I now use. Surprises? ** The quality of the screen. I have a Kindle, but the reading experience on the i-Pad is much better. Not that I would buy an i-Pad solely for reading books. ** The operating system and the apps available. I updated the IOS when I received the i-Pad, and downloading and installing the apps that I've bought has been a cinch. ** The ease of use of the keyboard. I thought that this would be a complete waste of time, but I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to use. Disappointments? ** Sometimes I can't get apps to quit. Yes, I've double-clicked the button to display the running apps, and yes I've got them to go all squiggly, but I've failed to get them to quit - even after several on/off cycles. ** Battery life - around 7 hours from a full charge, but I accept that it may need replacing. ** The lack of navigation keys, particularly when using the keyboard. I have rather large fingers and find it difficult to place the cursor precisely where I want it by tapping. ** Safari - give me Firefox - or heaven forbid, IE Explorer - anytime. Read full review
- baz0022011Apr 04, 2012by
One great Tablet that does not require water .
Very Nice well built unit , works a dream on home WiFi . Saves me a trip to main PC that uses far more power . It has a lovely disply and touch screen , if fact love it to bits , so far only one let down , Apple don't have a compatable flash player to Adobe , so a some things on the net don't work , u-tube is fine , I forgot this model does not have a cam , but now with cloud at least you can send your pictures to it from your Iphone in real time . In all a great little Apple . not used any other tablet so can't comment , but might well get the Ipad-3 later this year .
- marklaser131081Oct 28, 2010by
Apple ipad 32gb wifi 3g
I've had my eye on one since they hit the shelves. I have an iphone so I new what to expect what I didn't expect was the rapid speed. the ipad works very fast and with no lag another thing it has going for is the bright clear screen interface very easy to use looks good and is very practical. Battery life is very good video playback is seemless as is music very good quality I have even used the ipad as a tv. like most apple products the ios will not run adobe flash player this is the only reason I can't give it an excellent but I brought this divice with prior knowlage knowing that and just hope apple will resolve this soon.
- dodd2kJun 10, 2011by
Fabulous I want it to have my babies !
Absolutely thrilled with my iPad, display of photos and email attachments is astonishingly sharp with beautiful colour rendition ! IBooks is excellent and 18000 free books ( non copyright ) is great although the browse facility could do with a bookmark - or is this simply operator error ? Difficult to find any fault with it, Bluetooth doesn't seem to work but no great loss there. Altogether a fabulous piece of technology. Love the fact no waiting for startup before you can browse or email too.
- scollins179Jun 01, 2011by
This is the way of the future, excellent user interface, brilliant technology that gives you immediate access to the web and your emails. Plus many other features, music, TV, etc.