All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Computer Keyboards & Keypads
Best Selling in Apple Desktops & All-In-Ones
Save on Apple Desktops & All-In-Ones
- $2,499.00Trending at $3,099.00
- $1,659.99Trending at $1,819.97
- $2,399.00Trending at $2,549.00
- $825.00Trending at $879.99
- $2,605.45Trending at $3,031.00
- $599.00Trending at $852.33
- $22.24Trending at $23.54
About this product
- Product InformationBoost your productivity by bringing home the Apple iMac MC510LL/A desktop computer. This Apple Mac computer gives you lots and lots of storage capacity, so you can store your space-hungry applications and software. The large 27-inch LED-backlit TFT-LCD widescreen display of this Apple desktop computer delivers crisp, clear and lifelike images. The DDR3 SDRAM memory type in this Apple Mac computer ensures you get instant access to your files and documents. Featuring a double-layer DVD RW/CD-RW SuperDrive, the iMac MC510LL/A allows you to not only watch movies and videos, but to make your own CDs and DVDs also. The ATI RADEON HD 5670 graphics processor of this Apple desktop computer provides a blazing fast performance while gaming, enjoying action sports shows, 3D images, etc.
- Product FamilyiMac
- Model IDiMac11,3
- Model NumberA1312
- Processor TypeIntel Core i3 1st Gen.
- Processor Speed3.20GHz
- Number of CoresDual-Core
- Video Output InterfaceUSB
- Motherboard I/O PortsFireWire (IEEE1394a) x 1,FireWire (IEEE1394b) x 1,RJ45 Lan Port x 1,USB 2.0 x 4
- Screen TypeFlat Panel LCD TFT (Active Matrix)
- Screen Size27in.
- Hard Drive Capacity1TB
- Hard Drive Rotation Speed7200RPM
- Hard Drive InterfaceSerial ATA II
- Hard Drive TypeHDD
- RAM TechnologyDDR3 SDRAM
- Installed RAM4GB
- RAM Supported Speed1333 MHz
- RAM Max Supported Size16GB
- Installed Cache Memory32KB
- Max. Cache Memory4MB
CD / DVD
- Optical Drive TypeDVD±R Dual Layer/DVD±RW/CD-RW
- Optical Drive Read Speed24x (CD),8x (DVD)
- Optical Drive Write Speed24x (CD),4x (DVD+R DL),4x (DVD-R DL),8x (DVD+R),8x (DVD-R)
- Optical Drive ReWrite Speed16x (CD-RW),6x (DVD-RW),8x (DVD+RW)
- On Board Graphic ProcessorATI Radeon HD 5670
- Max. Video Resolution2560 x 1600
- Installed Video Memory512MB
- Video OutputsDVI x 1,Dual-Link DVI x 1
- Audio InputIntegrated Microphone,Line In (3.5mm),Optical Digital In
- Audio OutputHeadphones,Optical Digital,Speakers
- Data Link ProtocolAirPort Extreme,Bluetooth,Ethernet,IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n
- Networking TypeBluetooth,Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Card,Integrated Wireless LAN
- Depth8.15 in.
- Height20.4 in.
- Width25.6 in.
- Weight30.5 lb.
- Form FactorAll-in-one
- Release DateJuly, 2010
- Exterior ColorSilver
- Other FeaturesBuilt In Web Camera,Hyper Thread Technology Ready,Infrared Remote Control
Most relevant reviews
- thecabinetofwon...Jun 29, 2016by
Powerfull all-in-one Desktop
I am SO happy I chose to purchase an iMac for my home. The sleek design looks great and fits anywhere I want to put it. At first I thought the 27" screen was too big but with the power this computer is packing I am able to preform a lot of different tasks at once and have multiple application windows open, really utilizing the screen space. I've ran a virtualization machine and played PC games without any lag, edited video, streamed to twitch, and even run photoshop while playing Netflix and browsing online. I have yet to do more than this machine can handle. There are plenty of USB ports and I love that everything is located on the back of the machine for a nice clean look. I would highly recommend getting a CD/DVD drive if buying an older model. I still have a lot of CDs that I like to access without having to buy and store an external drive. The built in one is almost totally silent as well. My only complaint is that it runs very hot all the time, whether preforming simple or hard tasks. I also didn't spring for an SSD so there is a quiet hard drive sound all the time that I don't have with my Macbook. However, I haven't owned a desktop in over 10 years and this is leaps and bounds better than the old loud towers with fat monitors I still associate with desktop PCs. I honestly don't know why I've been so stuck on having a laptop for so long. I love my Macbook but the iMac does 6x more for the same price. Obviously there are custom build PCs that do even more for even less but the iMac is the perfect blend of functionality, ease of use and style. I'm hooked! Read full review
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- trumaincharle_0Feb 24, 2017by
I love the Mac it's beautiful and I'm excellent condition thank you
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- generalserviceu...Apr 21, 2011by
Boots fast out of the box and takes up little room on your desktop
This is one nice PC, A bit overpriced but that is typical for all Apple products. Its built like a rock and runs right out of the box. Even after putting some software on it it boots in record time compared to the Windows PC. The 27 inch screen is hard to get used to but seems to be OK, The wireless keyboard and mouse is not worth much to me but some may like it. I replaced it within a few days with a regular size keyboard and a wireless mouse with two buttons. I still use my Windows computer because lots of software I will not replace and some is even to old for Vista. If you want a new computer this might be a purchase worth looking at. Remember Windows 7 does not let you use many of the older software either so you must get new software in most cases.
- techsmith25May 02, 2012by
The best computer you have ever had... well worth the investment.
Absolutely love this computer. I am an ammeter photographer and my pictures look so beautiful on this screen. The colors are really vibrant on the gorgeous 27" LED screen. The computer is snappy and responds well to commands. The all-in-one design is great and saves space even with such a large screen. This is hands down the best computer I've ever had. iMacs are pricy, so I recommend buying one here on eBay that is a couple years old if you need the 27". My dad has the 21" version, which is less expensive and more than adequate for most people. An imac is not just a computer, it is an investment that should give you a positive computing experience for years to come.
- mikevrtsMar 09, 2011by
My windows desktop was getting old and I needed a new system. I always wanted a Mac but they were always too pricey. What I have found is you get what you pay for. I'll never go back to a windows system again. I'm able to do everything on my Mac that I could do on my windows plus a lot more. The stability, performance and efficiency of the Mac OS is soooooooo much better than any windows OS (even win 7). This system has all the performance I need for my personal computing needs. I'm not a gamer but I do some web development and use if for personal finance, bible study and music and pictures. The only thing I plan on adding is an additional 8GB of memory but most of what I do does not require it.