All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationTurn on the iMac MA200LL/A desktop to access the world of interesting digital content. The Intel Core Duo processor in this Apple Mac desktop handles complex applications with ease. View images with great clarity on the 1680 x 1050-pixel resolution LCD screen of this Apple desktop. The 667 MHz system bus in this Apple Mac desktop assures a faster feedback through optimum internal hardware coordination. The ATI Radeon X1600 graphics card in this Apple desktop lets you play advanced games of media file formats with ease. Turn on the Bluetooth connection in the iMac MA200LL/A desktop to share media files instantly.
- Product FamilyiMac
- Model IDiMac4,1
- Model NumberA1174
- Processor TypeIntel Core Duo
- Processor Speed2.00GHz
- Number of CoresDual-Core
- Video Output InterfacePCI Express
- Motherboard I/O PortsFireWire (IEEE1394a) x 2,RJ45 Lan Port x 1,USB 1.1 x 2,USB 2.0 x 3
- Bus Speed667 MHz
- Screen TypeFlat Panel LCD TFT (Active Matrix)
- Screen Size20in.
- Hard Drive Capacity250GB
- Hard Drive Rotation Speed7200RPM
- Hard Drive InterfaceSerial ATA
- RAM TechnologyDDR2 SDRAM
- Installed RAM512MB
- RAM Supported Speed667 MHz
- RAM Max Supported Size2GB
- RAM Memory Slots Qunatity2 x SODIMM
- Installed Cache Memory32KB
- Max. Cache Memory2MB
CD / DVD
- Optical Drive TypeDVD+R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW
- Optical Drive Read Speed24x (CD),8x (DVD)
- Optical Drive Write Speed2.4x (DVD+R DL),2.4x (DVD+R),24x (CD),8x (DVD+R),8x (DVD-R)
- Optical Drive ReWrite Speed4x (DVD+RW),4x (DVD-RW),8x (CD-RW)
- On Board Graphic ProcessorATI Radeon X1600
- Max. Video Resolution1680 x 1050
- Installed Video Memory128MB
- Video OutputsComposite x 2,DVI x 1,DVI x 2,Mini-DVI,S-Video x 2
- Audio InputIntegrated Microphone,Line In (3.5mm)
- Audio OutputHeadphones,Optical Digital,Optical Digital Output,Sound card,Speaker(s),Speakers
- Data Link ProtocolAirPort Extreme,Bluetooth,Ethernet,IEEE 802.11g
- Networking TypeBluetooth,Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Card,Integrated Wireless LAN
- Depth7.4 in.
- Height18.6 in.
- Width19.4 in.
- Weight22 lb.
- Form FactorAll-in-one
- Release DateJanuary, 2006
- Exterior ColorWhite
- Other FeaturesBuilt In Web Camera,Infrared Remote Control
Most relevant reviews
- electronicsforl...Aug 03, 2013by
Really like this model and price is great!!!!
This is a good buy for those who want to try Mac and not spend to much. This is a good Model just make sure it is an intel core 2 duo so you can run Lion if not you will only be able to run Snow Leopard on a Duo core if it matters what OS you use I like these because they look good in white and for the price of basically a Pc you cant beat that and the best part is if you find out Mac is not for you the resell value is great if at least to break even.....
- samoleonOct 27, 2010by
The Apple iMac
A pricey trend-setter, the Macintosh has always been the favorite of people with expensive tastes. It was revolutionary when it first appeared, and the Microsoft Windows desktop is an imitation of the Mac's. There is much more software available for the PC, but one of the most popular video editing suites, Apple Final Cut Pro, has no Windows version. Apple's recent switch to the Intel Pentium processor makes running Microsoft Windows on a Mac alongside Mac OS simplicity itself with no performance penalty. The reverse, Making the Mac OS run on a PC, is extremely difficult. The iMac's design puts all the works inside the monitor case. There is no provision for expansion cards, but hardly any are needed because so much is built-in: USB, Firewire, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, and 3D accelerated graphics. Although other Macs require a HDMI monitor or a VGA adapter, that is no concern with the integrated iMac unless one wishes alternate video output. Because of the price premium, my advice is to buy a Mac only if you also have a yacht, drink Champagne, drive a Ferrari, or simply cannot do without Apple Final Cut Pro. Although much of the available software will run either on the Intel Mac or the older Power PC models, the future clearly lies with the Intel machines. Read full review
- mra_prod_servFeb 16, 2012by
GREAT VALUE FOR THE MONEY - AWESOME PRODUCT
This is a great product from Mac. I have one I use to run by business on. I have Mac and Microsoft on both loaded to the same machine. I can do my business on eBay and Amazon on the Mic side and my personal affairs and creative projects on the Mac side. It is perfection everything you would expect from a Mac and then more. Runs perfectly, for long hours. Easy to work with, and a great overall experience, not to mention at a great price.
- nucjan9550Aug 09, 2012by
The iMac is great!
I love the iMac. So far, it has done everything I asked of it! I bought it because I had been told that an iMac is the best. I agree. It actually has more items than I need. I use it for home. The only thing it doesn't have is MicroSoft Office. I just have to purchase the software. I have been pleased with everything.
- ham108Dec 08, 2011by
Outstanding value and performance.
This is an outstanding value! It has all the features I wanted, and functions flawlessly. No more Microsoft freeze ups, or demands for 70 dollar anti virus programs to be purchased. It just works! Abandon the PC and get one of these.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Apple Desktops & All-In-Ones
Save on Apple Desktops & All-In-Ones
- $2,999.99Trending at $3,199.97
- $1,929.00Trending at $2,599.00
- $629.00Trending at $1,199.50