All listings for this product
About this product
- Product FamilyiMac
- Model IDiMac4,1
- Model NumberA1173
- Processor TypeIntel Core Duo
- Processor Speed1.83GHz
- Number of CoresDual-Core
- Video Output InterfacePCI Express
- Motherboard I/O PortsFireWire (IEEE1394a) x 2,RJ45 Lan Port x 1,USB 1.1 x 2,USB 2.0 x 3
- Bus Speed667 MHz
- Screen TypeFlat Panel LCD TFT (Active Matrix)
- Screen Size17in.
- Hard Drive Capacity160GB
- Hard Drive Rotation Speed7200RPM
- Hard Drive InterfaceSerial ATA
- RAM TechnologyDDR2 SDRAM
- Installed RAM512MB
- RAM Supported Speed667 MHz
- RAM Max Supported Size2GB
- RAM Memory Slots Qunatity2 x SODIMM
- Installed Cache Memory32KB
- Max. Cache Memory2MB
CD / DVD
- Optical Drive TypeDVD+R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW
- Optical Drive Read Speed24x (CD),8x (DVD)
- Optical Drive Write Speed2.4x (DVD+R DL),2.4x (DVD+R),24x (CD),8x (DVD+R),8x (DVD-R)
- Optical Drive ReWrite Speed4x (DVD+RW),4x (DVD-RW),8x (CD-RW)
- On Board Graphic ProcessorATI Radeon X1600
- Max. Video Resolution1920 x 1200
- Installed Video Memory128MB
- Video OutputsComposite x 2,DVI x 1,DVI x 2,Mini-DVI,S-Video x 2
- Audio InputIntegrated Microphone,Line In (3.5mm)
- Audio OutputHeadphones,Optical Digital,Optical Digital Output,Sound card,Speaker(s),Speakers
- Data Link ProtocolAirPort Extreme,Bluetooth,Ethernet,IEEE 802.11g
- Networking TypeBluetooth,Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Card,Integrated Wireless LAN
- Depth6.8 in.
- Height16.9 in.
- Width16.8 in.
- Weight15.5 lb.
- Form FactorAll-in-one
- Release DateJanuary, 2006
- Exterior ColorWhite
- Other FeaturesBuilt In Web Camera,Infrared Remote Control
Most relevant reviews
- jmar6525Apr 04, 2015by
Nice looking product but disapointed in performance.
Product appearance was excellent and shipping was good. However, with me being a windows person, it was upsetting to me that the imac had not been updated and returned to factory status. It was a lengthy ordeal restoring the machine. The partition which had contained the restore function; had be destroyed in order to add more memory. To say the least it was a regular pain and I was not happy.
- revkeithrucker2...Sep 22, 2011by
Can't go wrong with this one, affordable and functional!
I recently purchased a iMac 17" core duo (Jan 2006) version. I started my journey in the apple world with the iPad in 2010! I was so impressed with the technology and usability I decided to convert over into the apple "world" of computers. I wasn't a big fan of apple prior, but it seems that apple has come a long way from the 90's. There new products are to "pricey" so I decided to search into something used on ebay. That's when I came across this model, I went to Everymac to find the specs and discovered that although it's production was 2006, this iMac is still up to speed for my everyday needs. I love the all-in-one functionality. Easy to move to another location if necessary and saves on space. Also found it easy to update memory and hard drive, if that's something you want to do. Had to use to the software, but easy to go wireless and connect to internet. Now I can see way apple computers can be pricey, they can endure the test of time because there technology is cutting edge. Although I still wouldn't buy new with apple, thank God for ebay and there second hand computers - Go Green on this!! Read full review
- lesroy72Jun 23, 2015by
it was great and I am happy with my pc
Well I must say that my Apple iMac 17" work great and I am very happy with my order. And what you see by the picture is what you get.. Thank you so much. I hope to order apple laptop if they have any from them. Best regards Lesroy
- circa-studioJan 01, 2010by
Capable iMac at a bargain price
This iMac will do anything you need, and since it currently sells for under $500, is a very good deal. I actually like the smaller screen size, and thus smaller footprint on my desk. The duo Core processor runs fast, runs Windows, and will take all the latest software and Mac OS. Unless you're truly wanting to have the latest and greatest iMac out there, save several hundred dollars and get this one or another two or three year old iMac.
- rqptampaSep 01, 2012by
Great OS but flawed construction.
Yes, it is a Mac with a great operating system but it seems some iMac models have serious flaws. My unit was working perfectly when one day the vertical line appeared on the screen. I have seen so many iMacs on ebay and read so many blogs about the line and capacitor issues from a specific vender.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Apple Desktops & All-In-Ones
Save on Apple Desktops & All-In-Ones
- $1,929.00Trending at $2,299.00
- $599.00Trending at $852.33
- $20.35Trending at $24.43
- $2,299.00Trending at $3,099.00