Best Selling in Apple Desktops & All-In-Ones
Save on Apple Desktops & All-In-Ones
- $1,929.00Trending at $2,599.00
- $629.00Trending at $1,199.50
- $21.43Trending at $23.97
About this product
- Product InformationBlaze through your everyday computing tasks with ease, thanks to the Apple iMac G4 (M8535LL/B). Part of the Apple iMac series, this Apple desktop is powered by an 800 MHz processor that lets you can finish your work ahead of your schedule. Get an exceptional viewing experience with the 15-inch LCD monitor of the Apple iMac G4 (M8535LL/B), which gives a clear and sharp display. You can store adequate amounts of data on your Apple desktop, as it has sufficient hard disk storage capacity. The NVIDIA GeForce2 MX graphics card in this Apple iMac series desktop gives you life-like images, letting you make the most of your movies and games.
- Product FamilyiMac
- Model IDPowerMac4,2
- Model NumberM6498
- Processor TypePowerPC G4
- Processor Speed800 MHz
- Video Output InterfaceAGP 2x
- Motherboard I/O PortsFireWire (IEEE1394a) x 2,RJ11 Phone Jack x 1 (Input),RJ45 Lan Port x 1,USB 1.1 x 5
- Bus Speed100 MHz
- Screen TypeFlat Panel LCD
- Screen Size15"
- Expansion SlotsAGP x2 x 1
- Hard Drive Capacity60 GB
- Hard Drive Rotation Speed5400 RPM
- Hard Drive InterfaceDMA/ATA-66 (Ultra)
- RAM TechnologyDDR SDRAM
- Installed RAM256 MB
- RAM Supported Speed100 MHz
- RAM Max Supported Size1 GB
- RAM Memory Slots Qunatity1 x 168 Pin SDRAM DIMM
- Installed Cache Memory64 KB
- Max. Cache Memory256 KB
CD / DVD
- Optical Drive TypeCD-RW/DVD-R
- Optical Drive Read Speed24x (CD),6x (DVD)
- Optical Drive Write Speed2x (DVD),2x (DVD-R),8x (CD)
- Optical Drive ReWrite Speed4x (CD-RW)
- On Board Graphic ProcessorNVIDIA GeForce2 MX
- Max. Video Resolution1024 x 768
- Installed Video Memory32 MB
- Video Outputs15 Pin D-Sub VGA port x 1,Mini-VGA
- Audio InputIntegrated Microphone
- Audio OutputHeadphones,Sound card,Speaker(s)
- Modem TypeModem
- Data Link ProtocolEthernet,Fast Ethernet
- Networking TypeIntegrated 10/100 Network Card,Integrated Network Card
- Depth16.3 in.
- Height20 in.
- Width16.3 in.
- Weight21.2 lb.
- Form FactorAll-in-one
- Release DateJuly, 2002
- Exterior ColorWhite
Most relevant reviews
- omnicroncsApr 22, 2012by
A cheap low power Mac that can get you on the internet, check email, etc.
These older Macs still have a lot of life left in them, if you know how to pick the right ones. Most of them will come with tiger or an older version of OSX installed. However, you can update any G4 with about 512mb of ram and 800ghz processor to 10.5 (Leopard). These "lamp shade" Macs make great low cost entry level macs for anyone who needs a computer that can go on the internet and do basic word processing work. This is definitely not the newest or fastest Mac, but is great for use by young students, children, or for basic web browsing. It has a 15-inch LCD which is mounted on an adjustable arm above a hemisphere containing a full-sized, tray-loading, optical drive and a sixteenth-generation CPU (the PPC 74xx-series). When running newer versions of Mac OS X (Tiger and Leopard), the iMac G4's GeForce4 MX GPU is not capable of Core Image rendering. This causes some minor graphical issues. One such issue would be the lack of the Dashboard (Mac OS) ripple effect when a widget is introduced. Another would be an opaque menu bar in Mac OS X Leopard. Read full review
- gorthaur142May 01, 2014by
If you like vintage computers, you'll love this piece of art.
It's important to understand that this is an old computer using a processor architecture that isn't supported anymore. But if you like vintage computing, you really can't beat this. It's completely unlike anything else out there, it was amazingly well thought out and very powerful for its day, and in my humble opinion it is the most beautiful desktop computer ever built. Well worth the money.
- lilyismybabygur...Mar 01, 2011by
This computer is a beast for being built in 2002. It surfs the web and runs almost flawlessly. The only draw backs are the outdated OSX and there not being any backup CDs (to change pervious passwords).
- peppermintpatty...Aug 11, 2012by
GREAT FOR MY GRANDKIDS TO PLAY WITH
MY GRANDSON LIKE THE NOSTALGIA OF THE SWINGING MONITOR, AND THE COMPUTER WORKS GREAT HAVING FUN WITH IT.
- unotcookinJan 04, 2012by
It was just as I expected and wanted this machine for an art piece or swap out all the internals with new parts because the design of this iMac is simply beautiful!