CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptioniWork '08 offers three powerful applications for creating everything from graphics-rich spreadsheets, newsletters, resumes, and school reports to polished business presentations. This text takes readers step-by-step through practical, real-world lessons that cover all aspects of iWork '08.
- Author BiographyRichard Harrington has worked with media for his entire professional career. He's held such diverse jobs as directing television newscasts to publishing music magazines to consulting nonprofit agencies. Richard is the owner of RHED Pixel, a visual communications company in Washington, D.C. The Project Management Institute certifies Richard Harrington as a Project Management Professional. Richard is an Apple Certified Trainer and holds two Adobe Certified Expert certificates. He is the author of the previous edition of this book.
- Author(s)RHED Pixel,Richard Harrington
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication17/10/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Out-of-print date03/07/2014
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight857 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.