Consider these sponsored items
- $80.00Free shipping
- $139.99Free shipping
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Laptop Power Adapters & Chargers
Apple Desktops & All-In-One Computers
About this product
- Product InformationKeep your most important documents organized and easy to access with the Apple MacBook Pro A1226. Originally produced in 2007, this MacBook Pro is a powerhouse that gives you the speed you need with the easy-to-use features that make it convenient and efficient. Known for its reliability, the Apple MacBook Pro provides assurance that you're using a laptop with a proven track record. The 15.4-inch screen of the MacBook Pro is large enough to give you a good viewing area yet small enough remain highly portable. Taking the MacBook Pro with you on a business meeting or using the MacBook in a classroom is simple because of the machine's light weight. The MacBook Pro has a maximum resolution of 1440 by 900 pixels. With that resolution, the Apple MacBook can provide sharp images and videos from any angle. Multi-angle viewing lets you use it inside or outside. When using the MacBook Pro outside, you don't need to worry about eyestrain because the machine's screen remains bright and clear. The Apple MacBook has a motherboard with a speed of 800MHz and a 120GB hard disk drive that can safely store your audio files, videos, podcasts, and documents. You can keep your favorite media files with you while on the go. Explore the music and other media that you need to complete assignments, stay in touch with current events, or save the latest photos from friends and family. It's Wi-Fi capable, and you'll be able to use hands-free devices to help in your work or play. The 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor of the MacBook Pro allows for multitasking. You'll be able to perform a variety of functions for work or leisure with all the speed you need. Along with this processing power are 4MB of shared L2 cache and 2GB of random access memory. This high processing power means the MacBook Pro is capable of running graphically intensive games or opening multiple applications without slowing down. Multitaskers will be able to complete the tasks they need to while the Apple MacBook Pro processes their data efficiently. Powered by a lithium polymer battery, the MacBook has six hours of usable time before you'll need to recharge. This is an adequate time to accomplish many tasks and gives you extra versatility in its uses. It will also give you the freedom to use this machine in unusual places such as at a business lunch, at the park, or while on vacation. Good battery life enhances the portability of this laptop. This Apple MacBook comes with a remote control for when you need to step away from your desk but still keep your work or music going. Whether you want to stay up to date on your social media accounts or complete presentations for the office, this machine will meet your needs. The Apple MacBook Pro has the right features for professional, home, or student use.
- Product FamilyMacBook Pro
- Model IDMacBookPro3,1
- Model NumberA1226
- Bus Speed800MHz
- Display Size15.4"
- Security FeaturesKensington Lock Slot
- Expansion Ports2 x USB 2.0,DVI (Digital Video Interface),FireWire 400,FireWire 800,RJ-45 (NIC),VGA out
- Special FeaturesIntegrated Video Camera,MagSafe Power Adapter Port
- Storage Controller TypeSerial ATA
- RAM TechnologyDDR2 SDRAM
- Max Supported RAM4GB
- RAM Speed667MHz
- Installed Cache Memory4096 KB
CD / DVD
- Optical Drive Read Speed24x (CD),6x (DVD+R DL),6x (DVD-R DL),8x (DVD+R),8x (DVD-R)
- Optical Drive Write Speed24x (CD),4x (DVD+R Dual Layer),4x (DVD-R Dual Layer),8x (DVD+R),8x (DVD-R)
- Optical Drive ReWrite Speed10x (CD-RW),4x (DVD+RW),4x (DVD-RW)
- Graphic Bus InterfacePCI Express
- Audio Output TypeHeadphones,Line Out,Optical Digital,Speaker(s)
- Audio Input TypeIntegrated Microphone,Line In (3.5mm),Optical Digital In
- Networking TypeBluetooth,Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Card,Integrated Wireless LAN
- Data Link ProtocolAirPort Extreme,Bluetooth,Ethernet,IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n
- Battery Run TimeUp to 6 Hours
- Battery TechnologyLithium polymer
- Depth9.6 in.
- Height1 in.
- Width14.1 in.
- Weight5.4 lb.
- Release DateJune, 2007
- Input MethodKeyboard,Remote Control,Trackpad
- Exterior ColorSilver
Most relevant reviews
- exstreamlinersJan 04, 2016byTop favorable review
Good mac book if you want to do simple things
This mac book is pretty good if you want to learn OS X operating system. It can easily do must things you need it to do, but it can't upgraded passed the 4GB Ram limit. However, the OS X can be upgraded to El Capitan (10.11), but works better with Yosemite (10.10). It is not meant for high-end games or applications such as Avid and Protools 12. If you are looking to build some mobile apps it works great. It has a lot of peripheral ports, many of the old ones such as Firewire. It does suck up a lot of battery energy compared to newer models. However, if you are looking for something without all the bells and whistles at a reasonable price, this is a pretty good little machine. Enjoy!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 2011.d2Feb 18, 2017byTop critical review
Delivery was excellent. Quick mailing and quick delivery. I could not ask for more. The machine itself is in good shape as well. However, information on product appeared as though system install is all it needed. When in fact the hard drive was bad. Fortunately, I was able to change the hard drive and put my own OSX on it.
Verified purchase: Yes
- sideliner78edwa...Apr 02, 2017by
Works Great, Thank You!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 4406cpfJun 02, 2015by
I would buy this item again if I found a good bargain for it.
The unit is very good in term of screen size to weight at the production is perfect. 2007 Core 2 Duo heat up very quick quickly that cost the battery life and battery lasting. 2008 model is better than 2007 model. Duo 2 Core 64 bits is very powerful chip on 2007 it only good to the Maverick but 2008 can run Yosemite. They all runs very well in comparison to newer chips. Its good value for the laptop, you can enjoy today's OSX while paid a little money for it.
- konaguy1Oct 01, 2014by
A complete waste of time and money. The machine was just too old.
I bought this MacBook Pro because my current MacBook Pro (18 months old) was in the shop and I needed to get some work done. Regretfully, this machine was old. Seven years old to be exact so, I wasn't able to open any of the jobs I needed to work on because the OS was too old, I didn't carefully read the description which said that the machine had OS5 Photoshop loaded on it. I assumed that it was the complete OS5 Suite. Sadly, it wasn't. The laptop itself was noisy, played music for no reason and seemed as though it wanted to die and be done with life. The disk drive didn't want to work and bitterly complained when I shoved a CD into it. Between one of my old MacBook Pro's and this MacBook Pro, I was able to get SOME tasks completed but, I will never do this again. No, not ever.
Best Selling in Apple Laptops
Save on Apple Laptops
- $2,450.00Trending at $2,649.00
- $1,339.95Trending at $1,482.59
- $1,789.00Trending at $1,814.13
- $999.00Trending at $1,091.74
- $2,025.00Trending at $2,119.98
- $1,099.95Trending at $1,149.00
- $900.00Trending at $1,117.00