Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $124.74Free shipping
- Manufacturer refurbished condition
- Sold by myfavelectronics
- Est. delivery by Aug 4
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Laptop Power Adapters & Chargers
Laptop Cases & Bags
About this product
- Product InformationThis classic white Apple laptop is complete with an Intel Core 2 Duo processor, up to 2GB of RAM, and a 120GB Hard Drive, making it a computer built to help you complete any task necessary. Whether you need a computer for school, for work, or just for fun, you can count on the Apple MacBook A1181 to provide you with the software and portability that you need.This portable laptop measures about 12.8 inches by 8.9 inches. When closed, it is about 1.1 inches thick, and it weighs about 5 pounds. It is easily transportable to take it in your backpack or workbag along with your other essentials. The 13.3-inch TFT Active-Matrix WXGA display provides a crystal-clear image when watching your favorite videos, looking at photos from your vacation, or even working on business spreadsheets. When it comes to typing, this Apple MacBook A1181 computer has a comfortable keyboard that you can use to easily and comfortably type up documents or emails. The track pad is sensitive and easy to use. With the non-removable lithium-polymer battery, you can expect up to 4.5 hours of power before you need a charge. This gives you plenty of time to get through class or your work meeting.The Apple MacBook A1181 comes with 2GB of supported RAM and runs at 800 MHz, meaning you can run multiple software programs or even play a variety of games. The 2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor gives this Apple MacBook the power to run fast, so there is no waiting for software to load or buffer. It has two USB 2.0 ports that allow you to connect this portable computer to your iPhone, iPod, or other external devices. It has a DVI port so that you can connect it to a larger screen, a VGA port, and an S-Video output. This Apple MacBook has integrated wireless LAN capabilities, letting you connect to the internet at home or at work. Use the browser to search for new restaurants in the area or to access work or school files. With its Bluetooth capabilities, connect this MacBook to your phone or iPad in order to transfer data wirelessly. This MacBook model even comes with a Kensington Lock Slot, which you can use to keep your computer in its spot should you need to leave it for a second.Although this Apple MacBook is designed for work, there are plenty of features included for play. An integrated video camera allows you to video chat with friends or family. Use the video editing software to create your own content. Watch DVDs on the DVD player or download iTunes to store your entire music library. Accessories that come with this portable computer include a charger.
- Product FamilyMacBook
- Model IDMacBook4,1
- Model NumberA1181
- Bus Speed800MHz
- Display Size13.3"
- Security FeaturesKensington Lock Slot
- Expansion Ports2 x USB 2.0,DVI (Digital Video Interface),FireWire 400,Mini-DVI,RJ-45 (NIC),S-Video out,VGA out
- Special FeaturesIntegrated Video Camera,MagSafe Power Adapter Port
- RAM TechnologyDDR2 SDRAM
- Max Supported RAM4GB
- Audio Output TypeHeadphones,Line Out,Optical Digital,Speaker(s)
- Audio Input TypeIntegrated Microphone,Line In (3.5mm),Optical Digital In
- Networking TypeBluetooth,Integrated Wireless LAN,Network Adapter
- Data Link ProtocolAirPort Extreme,Bluetooth,IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n
- Battery Run TimeUp to 4.5 Hours
- Battery TechnologyLithium polymer
- Depth8.92 in.
- Height0.95 in.,1.08 in.
- Width12.78 in.
- Weight5 lb.
- Release DateFebruary, 2008
- Input MethodKeyboard,TouchPad,Trackpad
- Exterior ColorWhite
Most relevant reviews
- s.orozco77Jul 06, 2015by
I am happy Product! Price vs Quality. Good!
Such gentlemen. Actually, my first impression was positive! Since buying a Mac a little old lady I worried that even work; But yes. It works well! The Good: When unpacking check the housing; bringing scratches were evident by the use but not that bad, no blows, another of my concerns! I'm glad you came with a new and original charger, turns rather than comes with OSX Leopard 10.6.5 Ports and connectors are great! CD player and DVD burner operate just fine! The bad: It comes with 2GB of Ram sticks when you use several things at once, but no problem if you know a little computer; For I will rise to 4GB The battery holds only 2hrs load, and finally becomes too hot the bottom; which is not mentioned on the website of ebay, that's all I dissect! Otherwise I am happy Product Price vs Quality. Good! In summary I give 7.5 out of 10 points. Read full review
- scotstastn_0Jul 03, 2017by
Still a very good computer! Minimal scuffs! Great deal!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- rebootedvulcan0...Mar 27, 2014by
The best Apple notebook ever, even in 2014!
There were the days when PowerPC (such as the G3 & G4) was the Mac architecture, and that meant leaving x86, and either running software like Windows 2000 inside an emulator or otherwise not running it. Then... Apple switched to Intel. The 32-bit "Core Duo" computers were wonderful, because Mac notebooks and desktops became compatible with software written for Intel processors, meaning they could even dual-boot with Windows, for the first time since the PowerMac 6100. But THIS model Apple notebook is 64-bit and is my favorite for several reasons, and this is why I'd recommend one even in 2014: 1) These Macs have the Core 2 Duo--that is, they are x86_64 Macs. Unless you're a collector, the older 32-bit Macs have a lot of disadvantages for modern use, and software is advancing (or really, has advanced) beyond 32-bit. Chrome, Firefox, Parallels, VirtualBox, and more run brilliantly on it. 2) They are easy to take apart and clean. With just a few screws on the sides (and a few hard-to-reach screws in the battery bay), these computers are not like your older iBook and PowerBook models, and are easy to repair and upgrade. While it's NOT unibody, the top shell pops off and it has an island-style keyboard. It supports up to 4 GB of RAM and 1 TB of SATA HD storage. And with a careful dab of Mr. Clean or rubbing alcohol on a cleaning cloth, these are really simple to keep clean. 3) They still run. MLPostFactor can take these up to 10.8 "Mountain Lion" released in 2012, and since they are 64-bit, it's possible that one day 10.9 might actually make it onto one with a bit of effort. But for a 6-year old Mac at this point, it's impressive! (And these run Debian 7.4 and Fedora Linux really well, without the nVidia GPU incompatibilities that bother other models.) 4) They're durable. There is a reason that Apple designed these machines out of polycarbonate--and it is because they do not easily deeply scratch, dent in, or otherwise break. While aluminum looks really gorgeous on the newer Mac models (and on the non-Titanium PowerBook G4), aluminum Macs can scratch similar to certain iPods, and dings (even if small) are common. These will develop little scratches everywhere, but if these are kept clean, it's hard to tell where unless light is directly shining on it. And these can take jolts and dents a lot better! And, of course, there are disadvantages... 1) While the palmrests don't turn pink or yellow like in the earlier Core Duo models, they will chip, and I'd recommend putting down one gentle strip of tape to stop this. 2) The screen is CCFL. It wasn't until late 2008 that LED LCDs started to become standard. 3) There's no backlit keyboard. Personally, this isn't an issue, because the keys are white and I have great night vision... but otherwise, you may just want to clip a mini book reading LED to the lid at night toward the keys (similar to how the ThinkLight works.) 4) Don't expect power out of it. To better explain, games, and really intensive tasks, like editing gigapixel photos can't be done on here. Don't expect it. For this, I'd strongly consider getting a new MacBook Pro instead! In summary, it's the best MacBook (or really, the best Apple notebook yet) and at the really affordable price, it's a bargain for the student or for a mobile user who can travel with the iBook's Intel successor. And considering these can run OS X 10.8 with MLPostFactor, like with the XP situation, it's going to be hard to retire these for several years. Read full review
- moreortiJun 17, 2014by
I have no doubts. This is a great laptop, perfect size, extraordinary performance, superb design. I bought a used one. This model is from early 2009, MacBook 5,2, so it admit the OS X "Mavericks". I added a 4GB module to get 6GB memory in total. I use it as a support machine for photography, astronomy and playing games. Its performance is really well, and with the right interfaces you can use an external monitor at high resolution, or to connect it to a HDTV to play games with a big screen. To do that, you are going to need a mini-dvi to DVI cable ($4.00) and a mini-dvi to HDMI interface ($5.00).
- ttheisen1634Mar 17, 2015by
More than pleased!
Everything was just as advertised and on Ebay that is huge! I was able to connect to the internet through my Wi-Fi immediately. In addition to that, the MacBook recognized my e-mail address and picked up all the settings so I didn't have to input them manually. Add to that, it came with Office 2008 installed and so I have powerpoint, excel, word and entourage. I never thought that would be possible with a Mac, since this is my first time using anything but my Windows PC. Now I can browse in front of the TV instead of breaking out my old encyclopedias when I want to know something (kidding). You can teach an old dog new tricks! Thank you Pickle computers for making this a superb buying experience.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Apple Laptops
Save on Apple Laptops
- $1,939.99Trending at $2,199.00
- $2,499.00Trending at $2,529.00
- $839.00Trending at $858.47
- $1,269.99Trending at $1,299.49
- $3,099.00Trending at $3,244.50
- $1,349.00Trending at $1,500.00
- $2,149.00Trending at $2,264.47