CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor decades the Mafia controlled the flow of heroin onto the streets of Harlem. Frank Lucas changed all that. He was rich, successful, and untouchable - until Richie Roberts came along. Roberts, the Eliot Ness of drug enforcement, became a pariah among other detectives in the NYPD. His next target was Frank Lucas.
- Author Biography<b>Max Allan Collins </b>has been chosen as the 2017 Grand Master by Mystery Writers of America (MWA). He is the New York Times bestselling author of the graphic novel <i>The Road to Perdition</i> on which the film was based, has written dozens of novels, including his Nate Heller detective series. Collins wrote also has written the graphic-novel sequel, <i>The Road to Paradise</i>. For some years he wrote the Dick Tracy comic strip. An independent filmmaker, Collins lives in Eastern Iowa.
- Author(s)Max Allan Collins
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTor Books
- Out-of-print date01/09/2008
- Weight159 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementFilm tie-in ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.