Best Selling in Car Audio In-Dash Units
Save on Car Audio In-Dash Units
- $165.25Trending at $167.95
- $104.99Trending at $107.95
- $199.99Trending at $212.95
- $22.53Trending at $42.95
- $26.44Trending at $35.11
- $104.99Trending at $109.36
- $124.00Trending at $199.99
About this product
- Product InformationAlpine Electronics is known for exceptional quality stereo systems, electronics, home theater equipment and accessories. The Alpine CDE-121 USB/CD Player In-Dash Receiver is an upgrade to your car audio system with a variety of features and great sound quality. This single DIN receiver unit offers more flexibility than the average car stereo, with options that include listening to your favorite local radio station on the AM/FM tuner and several playback formats for your own playlists. The Alpine CDE-121 receiver offers versatility beyond anything available in a factory-car stereo system for listening to your favorite music. This single DIN receiver supports MP3/WMA/AAC audio playback formats. Additionally, the unit supports disc playback types that include CD, CD-R and CD-RW and USB options to enhance your audio experience. You can store your favorite music files on the built-in hard disk or connect your iPhone or iPod to play your favorite music with the direct control function for the iPod or iPhone or Android device. Bluetooth compatibility enables you to pair your phone to the unit and easily navigate your playlist and listen to music or speak on your phone through the car speakers. Additionally, a flash drive can be connected to the USB port to play saved music. When you tire of your playlists and want to listen to the radio, you can preset your favorite stations with 12 FM and 6 AM memory presets. You can navigate to the different music playback options by pressing the Band button on the display unit until the preferred mode is displayed. The CDE 121 Alpine system is equipped with advanced technology, including a built-in power amplifier for high quality sound. The specifications include bass level adjustment, treble level adjustment and subwoofer level adjustment to enhance the audio. The unit offers several equalizer options for superior sound, including flat, rock, pop, jazz, vocal and club type music. The Alpine CDE-121 receiver features a white LCD display, with blue illuminated buttons, for easy navigating and quick search. The display has a built-in clock, with the USB input and auxiliary input also on the front panel. The connection types include USB, audio line in, audio line out, mini phone stereo 3.5 mm connection for an Aux cable. Text compatible CDs provide text information on the display, including the title of a song and disc name. The detachable face plate on the Alpine CDE-121 unit enhances security and control. The Alpine CDE-121 does not include a remote control, but the unit is remote control ready. The system comes with the receiver and accessories that include a USB cable to connect your external audio device and listen to your favorite playlist through the speakers, power cable, interface cable for iPod, mounting sleeve carrying case, bracket key screws for installation of the unit and an owner’s manual. The manual contains directions for installation of the receiver and information about how to operate the system. The Alpine CDE-121 USB/CD Player In-Dash Receiver is a great addition to your in-car entertainment, while offering a variety of quality features and a host of playback options.
- Player TypeCD Player,USB
- Tuner TypeFM / AM
- Unit Size1 DIN
- Built-In Amplifier Power2 Channel x 50 Watt
- Built-In Amplifier RMS Power2 Channel x 45 Watt
- Number of Channels2 Channel
- FeaturesBuilt-in Hard Disk
- Width7 in.
- Depth6.3 in.
- Height2 in.
- FM Presets12
- AM Presets6
Most relevant reviews
- livecablesJun 23, 2011by
Great product! Even greater price!
Decent stereo for its price. Comes with many features that only more expensive ones usually have. iPod controls are simple enough to use once you get the hang of it. However, finding a particular song amidst your entire iPod lineup might take some time especially if you do not organize them properly. I think it would be easier to navigate if you group songs into playlists and just navigate from there. iPod cable is supplied together with this stereo but some will not like it as it attaches from the front which might seem a little messy. It does make installation easier though as you do not need to pull your dash apart to mount the iPod cable. Overall I am very pleased with my first Alpine product and will recommend others to purchase this. In fact, I am already looking for a higher end one for my second car. Read full review
- beamanagerAug 27, 2014by
Good stand alone but better with amp
Nice receiver with enough power to push four smaller speakers in a stock vehicle setting. Very good sound as has been expected from ALPINE. I recommend you team up with a 4 channel amp and 6x9 rear with 6 1/2 fronts. As a stand alone, Really good sound while not blowing the budget! Teamed up with some Kicker speakers and a 4 channel amp - very nice system that is still affordable!
- okideb7Apr 20, 2016by
Fitted radio component, looks nice - no problems.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- coach7540Jun 10, 2014by
This was a wonderful deal on an amazing radio
Great receiver as always by alpine. Was easy to install and was a outstanding upgrade from my factory radio. I considered this to be a great deal as the price was cheap and the shipping was cheap. I would recommend this to everyone. And I would absolutely purchase another if I needed one
- webnfrogApr 10, 2013by
If you dont have a lot to spend on a nice sound system then you need this and it to is nice. I didnt have much to spend but man this is a great radio all around. You can hook your phone up to and play music off of it or pop in a jump drive with your music on it and Jam on. Ipod MP3 and it scrolls the name of the artisit and songs. And it is very loud lots of bass and treable control. Great name radio for a great price Thanks Spence