All listings for this product
Best Selling in Car Audio In-Dash Units
Save on Car Audio In-Dash Units
- $69.99Trending at $119.90
- $89.90Trending at $98.95
- $186.85Trending at $259.95
- $122.94Trending at $149.99
- $26.99Trending at $49.00
- $44.90Trending at $49.24
- $167.99Trending at $172.99
About this product
- Product InformationHave hours of music listening pleasure as you drive with the Alpine CDE-100 In Dash Receiver. Supporting MP3, WMA, and AAC playback, this Alpine In Dash Receiver is not limited to a specific file format. Built with a USB and auxiliary input in the front, the Alpine CDE-100 CD receiver lets you connect your digital players and media devices. Get to choose from six different EQ modes in this Alpine CDE-100 In Dash Receiver for the best of entertainment. The blue illuminated buttons and a 1-Line LCD display of this Alpine CD receiver makes it easier to navigate through the menu in dim light conditions. The integrated high-power amplifier in the Alpine CDE-100 helps deliver louder, clearer and more powerful sound, for power-packed performances.
- Player TypeCD Player,MP3
- Tuner TypeFM / AM
- Unit Size1 DIN
- Built-In Amplifier Power2 Channel x 50 Watt
- Anti-Theft ProtectionDetachable Face Panel
- Number of Channels2 Channel
- FeaturesAuxiliary Input,Bluetooth Ready,Detachable Face,USB Input
- Width7 in.
- Depth6.25 in.
- Height2 in.
- FM Presets12
- AM Presets6
Most relevant reviews
- bloodybonesluns...Mar 07, 2012by
Great deck! Great price! no disappointments.
Great entry level deck! Nice sounding, ultra simple to use. Louder than my old Alpine it just replaced, I do somewhat miss the classic green lights of the Alpines of olde. Really no complaints here, just a solid deck that does as it's told. I think if I bought one again i'd probably get the next model up that will control an ipod with the deck though. This one will sort of flip through the folders but you can't tell what song/artist is what and it always goes to limp bizkit for some reason. I think this is probably more apple trickery than defect as this deck is not intended to control the ipod but you can charge it through the usb port and plug in the aux input and the same time.
- teleincisionJun 23, 2011by
EVERYTHING I EXPECTED
the ALPINE CDE-100 is just about everything i expected. i installed it in my 2007 MITSUBISHI with POLK AUDIO speakers. i use it with a first-generation IPOD NANO. after playing around with the settings it sounds great, just like i wanted. the display is easy to read. the controls are very easy to use. the auxiliary & USB controls are fast and easy to use, too. five outta five, in my opinion.
- racercar13Dec 09, 2012by
Cant beat this stereo for the price!
This little car stereo is EXCELLENT! Bought it as a birthday gift for my teenage daughter, and after I installed it, I liked it so much I've considered getting one for myself! It is attractive, and the sound is quality (even with factory speakers!)
- santnerDec 13, 2010by
alpine cd player
I recieved the alpine cd player on time and was able to install it the next day. It works really well with my speakers and was worth every penny.
- davidr2012davidMar 30, 2016by
Good radio very happy
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned