Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $49.95Trending at $66.28
- $34.00Trending at $35.95
- $49.99Trending at $56.93
- $12.30Trending at $15.99
- $60.95Trending at $77.99
- $19.91Trending at $29.83
- $18.50Trending at $20.96
About this product
- Product InformationAge of Wonders: Shadow Magic is an expansion pack for Age of Wonders II: The Wizard's Throne. A new empire is threatening the Ancient Races with extinction and, even worse, legions of demons led by the shadowy Phobius are trying to turn the world into a living nightmare. Added material includes new races, more units for the existing races, additional spells for the immortal wizards, and a sparkling new campaign. Players can create their own maps and scenarios with the campaign editor, while the random map generator can create unique maps for every battle.
- GameAge of Wonders: Shadow Magic
- ESRB RatingT - Teen
- ESRB DescriptorBlood, Mild Violence
- Control ElementsKeyboard,Mouse
- Number of Players1-8
- Release Year2003
- Game Special Features<li>Declare allegiance to one of 15 races, and then complete 16 scenarios and five episodes in the single-player campaign<br/><br/><li>Use the set of editing tools to customize campaigns, user portraits, and the rules of victory<br/><br/><li>Play alone or compete against up to 8 of your closest friends in such events as "Deathmatch" and "Capture the Flag"<br/><br/>
- Game SeriesAge of Wonders Series
Most relevant reviews
- vampschainmaild...Oct 08, 2006by
Age of Wonders Shadow Magic
AoW:SM is not an expansion of Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne, it is actually its sequel. Shadow Magic remarkably mixes the best of both Age of Wonders 1 and 2. There are new playable races and new Mages. Unlike Age of Wonders 2 (with only 2-level maps), there is a new world to explore (Thus offering once again a 3-levels explorable map as AoW 1). There is a lot of cool new stuff such as structures, land textures, items, magics and more. The new Map Editor is at its best for you can play all your edited maps as an in-game campaign, with your own rules, events and several interesting options! I strongly recommend this game, especially to AoW veteran players.
- 692462685@delet...Aug 19, 2011by
Great game! Lots of fun for hours.
The game is great. Simple to learn, and oddly addicting. The strategy is slightly more simplistic than other strategy games, but the gameplay is still exciting.