CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionCovers professional image editing in Adobe[registered] Photoshop[registered] Elements 7. Using step-by-step instructions and movie tutorials, this title leads you through the post-production editing techniques Adobe[registered] Photoshop[registered] Elements has to offer.
- Author BiographyMark Galer is the Program Director and Senior lecturer at RMIT University in the School of Media and Communication, Australia. He is also co-writer of their popular online photography courses. He has lectured in photography in the UK and Australia and has worked commercially as a freelance photographer on corporate and editorial assignments. He has written numerous top-selling photography books, including Photography Foundations for Art & Design, the Popular Photoshop Elements; Maximum Performance and Photoshop; Essential Skills series. He is an Official Adobe Ambassador for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements.
- Author(s)Mark Galer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Out-of-print date28/07/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight839 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.