Best Selling in Monitors
Save on Monitors
- $648.90Trending at $689.91
- $139.99Trending at $149.00
- $759.99Trending at $799.99
- $479.00Trending at $559.89
- $112.95Trending at $121.40
- $100.31Trending at $118.99
- $261.68Trending at $300.49
About this product
- Product InformationImmerse yourself in a complete and detailed cinematic experience with the Acer H233H BMID display monitor. This LCD model delivers top-notch video and audio entertainment by combining powerful graphics performance with lightning speed. This sleek black beauty includes a stunning 23-inch wide screen with an aspect ratio of 16:9, a size that supports full HD resolution. This provides for a horizontal and vertical viewing angle of 160 degrees. The high-definition resolution of 1920x1080 and 16.7 million colors makes watching videos and playing online games more enjoyable due to its crispness and clarity. The 40,000:1 contrast ratio provides for superb brightness and color definition. In addition to great definition, the monitor features a quick 5ms response time that ensures you don't have to wait for pictures to load or deal with blurry images when viewing moving objects. This is especially helpful for gamers, giving you a valuable competitive edge during gaming sessions. The amazing graphic specifications on the Acer H233H model make it the perfect tool for graphic designers as well as video and photo editors. In fact, it is a great device for anyone who needs a huge screen and razor-sharp imagery to perform at their best. The full 1080p resolution enhances all multimedia applications. This device is easy to customize to its surroundings because it comes with a detachable foot stand and a screen that is tiltable to 15 degrees. With the Acer eColor Management software, you also define and adjust image performance to suit your needs with just the touch of a button. It offers the ability to choose from 5 preset OSD options: User, Text, Standard, Graphics, and Movie. With a 23-inch-wide design, there's plenty of surface area to run several programs at once or have multiple tabs and windows open side by side. Accessories for this device include a CD with drivers, but for most users, the H233H is plug and play out of the box. You may also connect this device in three different ways because it comes with three different input ports: HDMI, DVI, and VGA. All you need is the proper cable type and your new computer monitor is ready to go. The built-in 1.5W speakers bring your games, movies, and music alive without you having to mess with a complex speaker system. In addition, this stylish H233H LCD model is designed to meet Energy Star standards, which helps you save both power and money.
- Additional MPNET.VH3HP.001
- Product LineAcer H
- Display TechnologyLCD,Widescreen LCD
- Screen Size23"
- Maximum Resolution1920x1080
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Contrast Ratio40000:1
- Response Time5ms
- Refresh Rate60 Hz
- Synchronization Range - Vertical49 - 75 kHz
- Synchronization Range - Horizontal54.2 - 83.8 kHz
- Max Viewing Angle Horizontal160°
- Max Viewing Angle Vertical160°
- Regulatory ApprovalEnergy Star,Energy star
- Color Support24-bit (16.7M Colors)
- Form FactorDesktop,Integrated
- Digital Video Input StandardDVI,DVI-D,HDMI Standard,VGA D-Sub
- Monitor ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- helo-mechMay 06, 2010by
Great monitor for the price
I wanted another LCD for an old mac I was setting up for my son so I went looking on ebay for a cheap used 19 inch, When I found this Acer I decided to upgrade the monitor on my own mac instead and givr the kid my old one. The monitor is wonderful, great colors easy to set up. The size is very nice when I was used to the 19 inch ACER that IO bought about 4 years ago. I had no issues at al with that monitor is still works flawlessly so I trusted Acer to deliver a good product for the price. No dead pixels (none on my older 19 inch Acer either after 5+years.) My only issues, it's difficult to adjust the tilt.I wish it had more input options, the built in speakers are horrible but I didn't need or use them. The display would probably be to slow for serious gamers, but again, not an issue for me. The last issue: MADE IN CHINA. I am tired of those words and wish we could make these in the USA. No wonder our economy is crushed. Try to find one made in the USA though. I come up with 0. What can we do? I couldn't even find a spray nozzle for a garden hose that was not made in either China or Taiwan last week. Disgusting. I blame unions for pricing our workers out of the market and lawyers for litigating our innovators out of the country. Read full review
- techandgraphFeb 07, 2011by
Best Quality Picture for A monitor This Size(23inch)
If you're looking for some quality on your daily routine at your office or home office, then look no further because this 23" monitor at 1080p resolution made by Acer might blow away your head by its vivid, sharp, and smooth picture quality. It features a set of varieties that makes you realize that monitors do not have to be that expensive to be outstanding. This is a must buy for those users whom deal with HTML codes, Java, Visual Basic, C++, video editing, photo editing because the output generated on this ultra bright wide screen LCD its astonishingly beautiful and accurate. With this monitor, you can rest assured that you will forget about those fuzzy lettering, hard to watch images, and all those hidden spots that aren't seen on regular CRT's or standard ration monitors when watching videos or movies. Hope you make one smart move into the new era's quality technology and invest on this LCD. You will most certainly not regret it. Ports included: 1 VGA* 1 HDMI 1 DVI** Maximum Resolution: 1080p Audio: Yes, two small speakers are built-in into the unit. Other inputs: Self-lit capacity buttons on the lower area of the frame. Other uses: Gaming monitor. Second monitor. Gaming consoles supported: PS3(Via HDMI)** Xbox 360(Via HDMI)** Wii System(Via HDMI)** *Note: You can use VGA with an adapter for other input devices such as HDMI and DVI, but you have to outsource your audio because VGA is solely for getting a picture on the screen. **Note: It can be use as an additional HDMI(with an adapter), but you have to outsource your audio since DVI is for getting a picture on the screen only. ***Note: there is only one HDMI built-in into the unit. Read full review
- dsdavis08Mar 10, 2011by
Excellent monitor in every way. Buy with confidence.
Short version: Buy this monitor. Long version: I work on computers for a living, and although there are many great monitors out there, I believe this particular beauty may be one of the best. The controls are intuitive and easy to understand. The screen is bright and clear. HDMI is a great thing, and this monitor takes full advantage of it. The speakers aren't that fabulous, but why would you want to use monitor speakers anyway? In my opinion, the best thing about this monitor is the fact that Acer includes a 3 year warranty with it, whereas most brands only give you a one year warranty. That in itself says something about the quality.
- dkml10Mar 11, 2010by
Excellent value HD monitor
The Acer H233H 23" monitor is a great high definition true wide-screen monitor. It has three inputs: DVI, HDMI, and VGA. The one I purchased also has built-in speakers which have decent sound (for integrated speakers). I use it with an ATI HD 4550 video card connected using DVI at max resolution (1920x1080) which provides a lot of desktop real estate for running multiple windows. It has a fast response and clean picture. The Acer eDisplay Manager software works great and makes adjusting for true color simple without having to fiddle with an adjustment menu. If you're looking for a monitor that you can share between computers, it's easy to connect a second computer to one of the other inputs and switching between systems is as simple as touching the input indicator. This monitor definitely exceeded my expectations for value and function. Read full review
- 365_ltgJun 03, 2009by
Acer 23 " -ers ..
PROS - it's mid-size ( some would still counts it as small ) - HDMi integrated - User friendly CONS - No AUDIO OUT ! ( built-in speakers is just UNKOOL ! ) - No Remote - - - - - other than the mentioned lists above, I'd say the monitor is an 8 out of 10 - graphics is phenomenon as most rated it, & I know why now .. but for old-school gamer like me, I wouldn't put this to 2nd buy, as I'd prefer brands like Sony, LG, Panasonic which products on a similar size LCDs has that integrated Composite + Component port alongside HDMi .. & that's what am aiming now, but bottomline, my Acer 23 "-ers presently satisfies - & that's all that counts .. ' メ - ル '