Best Selling in Cordless Telephones & Handsets
Save on Cordless Telephones & Handsets
- $59.99Trending at $66.44
- $29.45Trending at $31.89
- $127.99Trending at $221.51
- $17.89Trending at $18.32
- $14.95Trending at $22.41
- $114.96Trending at $179.89
- $54.81Trending at $76.12
About this product
- Product InformationEnhance your calling experience with the AT&T 954 phone. With Hearing Aid Compatibility, this AT&T 4-line phone reduces noise, giving you trouble free and clear conversation. Featuring with intercom service this AT&T corded phone lets you communicates with your colleagues. The AT&T 954 has an LCD display, which lets you have a clear view of the caller's identity. This AT&T 4-line phone can save up to 36 telephone numbers and recall whenever needed. This AT&T corded phone also keeps you updated with time, date, number called, and the duration of call.
- TypeCorded Phone
- Included Handsets1
- Multi-Line Operation4
- FeaturesAutomatic Redial,LCD Display
- Conference Call Capability3-Way
- Dialer TypeKeypad
Most relevant reviews
- bluethedrummerFeb 17, 2011by
Decent Office Phones
Bought 3 of these for my office and they work fairly well. Didn't take very long to set them up for independent stations. Would have been better to have Caller ID, but they were too well priced for what I needed. We have 3 lines and the phones all ring when someone calls. Have to set the volume level for each line, so you have to call each line and then set the volume. That was a little different, but it wasn't hard to do. They take calls and make calls, so what more could I need? I'd buy them again if I plan to expand the number of stations in the office.
- jiwillisMay 31, 2016by
Sent it back
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- ddjohnsoMar 08, 2010by
4 line phones
These phones work well, but do not save last numbers dialed, except redial, and do not have caller ID.
- 39970632@delete...Mar 03, 2010by
954 4 line
Bought it to be compatible with existing phones. Works fine. Would get newer model if starting fresh.