More items related to this product
Best Selling in Camcorders
Save on Camcorders
- $322.00Trending at $369.99
- $159.95Trending at $289.00
- $2,178.99Trending at $2,497.99
- $99.99Trending at $124.95
- $132.54Trending at $184.00
- $1,579.99Trending at $2,151.00
- $1,199.95Trending at $1,399.00
About this product
Expanded Product Features
- Expanded Product FeaturesThe Aiptek A-HD AHD PRO 10 is a lightweight, high-definition camcorder that is small enough to take anywhere, helping the buyer to capture every memorable moment. Weighing less than 1 lb and measuring 6.5 inches wide by 4.5 inches high by 3.3 inches deep, this Aiptek 90-MB camcorder is equipped with a total of 128 MB of internal flash memory, 90 MB of which is available for media storage. A compatible SD card can also be used for additional media storage. The Aiptek A-HD AHD PRO 10 has a 5-MP CMOS lens with a focal length of 7.5 mm to 21.5 mm and f/3.6 to f/6.7. This camcorder also features a 2.4-inch swivel-reversible TFT color LCD screen, microphone, and built-in flash. The Aiptek 90-MB camcorder also has a 3x optical zoom. Connectivity for this Aiptek 90-MB camcorder is available via AV for input or USB, HDTV component, or headphone for output.
- ModelA-HD Pro 1080p
- Optical Zoom3x
- Digital Zoom4X
- Storage TypeRemovable (Card/Disc/Tape)
- Media FormatFlash Card
- Resolution5.0 MP
- Screen Size2.4"
- Weight6.4 Oz.
- Sensor TypeCMOS
- Focal Length Range7.5mm - 21.5mm
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size128 MB
- Supported Flash MemoryMultiMediaCard,SD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Depth2.75 in.
- Height4.5 in.
- Width1.3 in.
- Display TypeLCD
- Screen Details- color
- Display Size2.4"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Effective Still Resolution8.0 MP
- Effective Video Resolution5.0 MP
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Additional FeaturesStill Shot Capability
- High Definition Video Support1080p
- Night ModeWith Night Shot
- Shooting ModesDigital Photo Mode
Most relevant reviews
- btcguy08Nov 06, 2009by
A good contender
The Aiptek A-HD is pretty good for everyday photos and videos, however don't expect professional results from this. The lack of a optical zoom lens and true 8mp resolution will be the factors in making this just an everyday camera. Not that there's nothing wrong with that. It does take very good pictures and exceptional video in HD and D1. (DVD quality resolution)This camera also has a personal media player/recorder that you can use to record TV programs or old VHS movies and transfer them to DVD on your computer or watch them on the camera's screen. Editing videos from this camera, however can be a challenge trying to find a video editing package that can handle mp4 files. Windows Movie Maker does NOT do this. There are a few out there, you just have to find them. Pros: *Exceptional picture quality *SD Expandable *Rechargeable Battery by AC or USB ^Record videos in HD *Personal Media Player and Recorder Cons: *Shape is sometimes hard to hold for videos, tripod recommended *No optical zoom *Sound of recorded videos is not always the best, expecially in noisy or quiet areas. *Anything above 5MP is interpolated resolution ^Hard to find a working video editing package Read full review
- jericka09Jun 26, 2010by
Aiptek HD camera
This camera takes really nice video and if you just want it for video then this camera is for you. The only bad thing about this camera is if you want to take pictures with it the flash has a bit of a delay and if you move before it takes the picture then you end up with a bad picture. I really wish there wasn't a delay because it does take very nice pictures. It is not a good camera for taking pictures of toddlers who don't stay still very long.I bought the camera for my husband, who was surprised at how good it really is. So all in all it is a good camera and I would've said it was excellent except for the fact that there is a delay when you take pictures.
- thesquatsDec 08, 2010by
Easy to use camera.
This was my second choice for a quick and easy hd video/still camera. Should have been my first. Picture quality is great, still or video. Accessories still available online as are manuals. So far I have found nothing to dislike about this camera. Charges quickly with the supplied charger and can film as least 6 hours depending on the card. It seems like it could film for maybe 10 hours without any problem. If I were to wish for any improvement it would be the sound recorded on the built-in mic. Other than than it's awesome.
- bassmaster6790Dec 06, 2008by
I bought this camera looking for something cheap, durable, and would take decent video. So far it has met or even surpassed my expectations. The video is clear at the d1 resolution setting, but the hd (720p) setting plays choppy on my computer. It makes light transitions really well, I use it skiing and it kept up with me evan at night. I would also like to point out its durability. Unfortunatly I dropped in the snow, then stepped on it with my skis. It still works great! just a little scuffed up, but no worse for the ware. Overall a very good buy for someone new to video recording.(like me)
- md0127Dec 26, 2008by
Aiptek A-HD Review
The main reason to get this camera is the price. The price is what drew me to it and I think that's an important reason to get it. It is an average camera but is good for the non-die-hard filmmakers or photographers. I got to get a camera that had better video than my digital camera and this one does and it was cheaper but everything comes out pretty average. The pictures were supposed to be 8 megapixels and they didn't seem to turn out as well as my 5 megapixel camera. This camera has some serious problems with light, whether there is too much or too little. It is good for making average-quality home movies and the connections to the TV is a good feature but it works spotty. It was just a simple hook-up to the HDTV to get it to work but it took about 15 minutes of playing around with it and doing the same thing over and over to get it to actually show on the HDTV. There is a big difference in the picture depending on the settings and the camera seems to not be very adaptable to the environment when some settings are on AUTO. It does feature a voice recorder, which I really don't plan to use, a self-timer, and other basic digital camera features. For the most part, it is easy to use and get the hang of and it is very portable, if you have some decently loose or deep pockets. It is a good camera and I would recommend it to somebody who doesn't want to pay $200-$400 dollars for a good multifunction camcorder. To me, it's a decent option because I was using a regular $90 HP digital camera that had video as my camcorder and camera. It had voice recorder and self-timer also. Read full review