Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $29.31Free shipping
- Brand New condition
- Sold by grandeagleretail
- Est. delivery by Jul 5
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $6.50+ Shipping
- Like New condition
- Sold by cajcjo.5fer97o
- See details for delivery est.
- $9.99Free shipping
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by done_deals
- Est. delivery by Jul 3
All listings for this product
About this product
- SynopsisA terrible fire in a wealthy suburban home leaves a married couple dead and Detective Lindsay Boxer and her partner Rich Conklin searching for clues. And after California's golden boy, Michael Campion has been missing for a month, there finally seems to be a lead in his case--a very devastating lead. As fire after fire consume couples in wealthy, comfortable homes, Lindsay and the Murder Club must race to find the arsonists responsible and get to the bottom of Michael Campion's disappearance. But suddenly the fires are raging too close to home. Frightened for her life and torn between two men, Lindsay must find a way to solve the most daunting dilemmas she's ever faced--at work and at home.
- AuthorJames Patterson,Maxine Paetro
- Number Of Pages448 pages
- Edition DescriptionLarge Type,Revised
- Publication Date2008-02-04
- PublisherLittle Brown & Company
- Publication Year2008
- Weight24.9 Oz
- Height1.5 In.
- Width6.2 In.
- Length9.5 In.
- Dewey Decimal813/.54
- Dewey Edition22
Most relevant reviews
- ronehall1Apr 28, 2008by
7th Heaven by James Patterson
James Patterson never fails to write an engrossing mystery. This one is no exception. I like the way he gives the reader a few red herrings to throw you off the track in picking the killer. Of course, this is another in the Women's Murder Club Series which I love. That's the only fault I find in this book is that the women didn't get together enough to discuss the murders. That is a minor flaw so get ready for another thrilling Patterson ride to mystery and action.
- lancastergatew2Jan 29, 2009by
James Patterson – 7th Heaven (2008)
James Patterson did a great job in this book. The two unrelated stories, or rather, investigations, in it give rise to a double climax, unexpected by the reader. Very interesting and entertaining. Highly recommended.
- 827542266@delet...Apr 05, 2009by
Another Great Womens Murder Club Book
I have really gotten into this series of books...Patterson does a great job at adding twist and turns along w/two or more things happening within One novel. Loved this book as well as the other written about the Ladys,,keep up the good work Mr. Patterson
- artist_drawings...Jul 04, 2009by
Another great book in the Women's Murder Club Series
This book was great. As usual, there were multiple story lines going on at once, which keeps it all the more entertaining. I bought this book because I love James Patterson's Women's Murder Club Series.
- appleblossom211...May 28, 2009by
This book was in great condition. I'm a huge James Patterson fan, and especially the Womens Murder Club series. Once I pick the book up, I can't stop reading it until I know what the ending is. He's an amazing writer!
Best Selling in Fiction & Literature
Save on Fiction & Literature
- $7.79Trending at $7.91
- $9.26Trending at $12.01
- $22.99Trending at $24.97
- $49.94Trending at $64.95
- $49.90Trending at $59.96
- $14.09Trending at $14.58
- $30.79Trending at $34.82