To beat a game...
...do not buy this game if you're looking to beat a game from NES in a few hours. No, I still haven't seen the ending to this game, and likely never will. Its a great game with retro music, scene by scene production with an RPG taste, and a 4 tag-team turtle squad.
These opinions could be yours too, so read hehe.
What I like about the game
1. Underwater song where turtles dismantle timebombs
2. driving vehicle in RPG mode
3. changing out character before they die and knowing where to find Pizza to heal the wounded.
4. being able to kill enemies through the floorboards
1. Having enemies appear at a blink of eye after you kill them once. Shouldn't they stay dead?
2. Doesn't take much to die.
3. takes too long to complete a world
4. Need all turtles for sure to beat the boss so don't let any die
5. (Personal problem) with the drink in the sewer for couldn't make it to platform because of low wall you have to clear while jumping. If you fail to make it, you get swept away by the current, surviving, but end up back outside the building, a big loss for it would take 10 min or so to get back to that same place to make the same error again. I think I made it once, but fell in the drink anyway from an enemy flying into picture while jumping platforms. Boy, what a headache.
As others can probably testify that same problemed area deep near the end of the game.Read full review