Functionality, is great. Fit, well...it depends.
Watched YouTube reviews and product pros/cons, so decided to purchase.
- The functionality of the earbuds is as expected.
- Interface with the Gear app is a great way to tweak for better sound levels. (I have a Note 8).
- When talking with others, they hear me just fine which is always a good thing.
- Sound quality is good but could be better. Sound is good if the earbuds' fit was better (I'll go into detail in cons).
- Wearing for long periods of time of course causes a bit of soreness of the ear. I did this to determine how long at any given time I could wear the earbuds, 6-7 hours. I'm happy with the time frame. Soreness went away after just removing for less than 30 minutes.
Cons (only 1, but I'll provide context):
- The earbud fit in my ears isn't the best. I'll take responsibility with the form of my ears. I've used all combination of the provided tips and wings but they don't fit secure. After finding the "best" combination of tips/wings, I'll settle for now. Because the fit isn't that secure, it does limit the best sound. Went on a walk with the buds the other day and was on a call, initial part of the walk was trying to ensure the earbuds were secure. There was a time where one came out which really had me on edge for a while but it got better.
In closing, I'm not used to wearing earbuds, so it's a learning curve that I'm getting used to and once I have, I'm sure my experience would improve. I like everything the earbuds offer along with the Samsung experience, so I'll endure until I can find the proper comfort fit.
I would recommend with the caveat that the fit in the ear may prove an obstacle to some.Read full review
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New