Best Selling in Network Hubs
Save on Network Hubs
- $219.63Trending at $231.26
- $54.12Trending at $59.79
- $39.73Trending at $44.61
- $29.33Trending at $33.99
- $20.99Trending at $25.07
- $29.99Trending at $30.65
- $14.99Trending at $18.99
About this product
- Product InformationThe 3Com Baseline Dual Speed Hub is designed to meet the LAN connectivity demands of small to midsize businesses or branch offices that need affordability, reliability, and ease of use. It lets you seamlessly mix Ethernet and Fast Ethernet devices on the same LAN, automatically sensing the connected device's speed to give users the appropriate bandwidth for their individual application needs.True plug-and-play installation means you just connect the hub to your network; it takes care of the setup. And as your office needs grow, you can easily scale capacity by connecting additional Baseline hubs together, using the MDI/MDIX port. In addition to its ease of use, the 3Com Baseline Dual Speed Hub features sturdy design and construction, which pays off in high reliability and long service life. In fact, the Baseline hub family has one of the industry's best in-service reliability track records.
- ModelDual Speed Hub
- Form FactorRack-Mountable
- Ports Qty16
- Data Transfer Rate100 Mbps
- Data Link ProtocolEthernet,Fast Ethernet (100-Mbit/s)
- Other FeaturesFull duplex capability, auto-sensing per device, MDI/MDI-X switch, auto-negotiation
- Status IndicatorsPort status, link activity, collision status, power
- Networking TypeHub
- Connectivity TechnologyWired
- Communication Modefull-duplex
- MAC Address Table Size4K entries
- Interfaces16 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45
- Power SourceAC 100-240 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Power SupplyPower adapter - external
- Width17 in.
- Height2 in.
- Depth7 in.
- Weight5 lbs
- Enclosure TypeRack-mountable - 1U
- Humidity Range Operating (Range)10 - 90%
- Max Operating Temperature122 ˚F
- Min Operating Temperature32 ˚F
- Rack Mounting KitIncluded
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.