The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description.
Get it by Tue, Mar 9 - Thu, Mar 11 from Kennewick, Washington
I've never bothered with using the surface pens before. I've had a few but the new feature of having the other end act as the eraser in addition to the one click button launching OneNote makes this EXTREMELY useful.
If you have a good battery life on your surface, it will now legitimately replace your laptop AND pend and paper.
Product itself is good, but condition was misleading
First the bad:
- The pen came with a few scratches on the paint of the button. Looks like it was scratched against some sort of metal or something abrasive at least. It's very minor, however this was not mentioned in the description. I was expecting a new product (new means no blemishes). This was not advertised as used or damaged.
- The battery that was installed was dead. Not a big deal as I wasn't expecting batteries to even be included, however those who don't have AAAA batteries lying around may want to be aware of this. It could have just been my pen though.
- The pen tip itself (the black portion of it that connects to the pen itself) is cracked and slightly bent. It will most likely break off at some point in the future. I would imagine this is replaceable with the tip, but that will cost extra, something to keep in mind.
Now the good:
- The pen itself works fine and paired to my surface just fine.
- I'm sure this will last me just as long as the last one I had did (3 years).
- For the price, this is definitely a good buy, especially considering this model is no longer in production, however just keep in mind that the quality may not be up to expectations.
- What else can I say, Microsoft makes some good stuff!
Overall, I would still consider this a decent purchase. I may have to spend a little bit more at some point, but considering this pen is leaps and bounds above the newer model and better than cheap knock-off brands, I consider it to be worth it in the long run.Read full review
Microsoft Surface 3 (Not Pro) silver Genuine Stylus
Great Price! Used but looks brand new and is genuine, paired instantly, consider ordering batteries size AAAA for around 5 bucks. I did this just incase and they were needed. Stylus pen came with good tips, no scratches scuffs or dings, and it came with an Energizer AAAA battery packaged in an old iPhone case. It arrived quickly and in frustration free packaging.
Came with a battery in it and an extra battery, works great, instantly connected to my surface pro and hasn't lagged once. Great price for a great surface pen. It's got the eraser on top like a real pencil. I love it!
I spent a week trying everything under the sun to get my original surface pen to work. And then decided to order this one hoping that mine had just become defective. So obviously this new pen is only a month in hand but so far I give it full praise it works just as my original did at best.