All listings for this product
About this product
- Product Information<h2>Jaime Hernandez</h2>The 2007-D Washington Dollar is the first Presidential Dollar coin released by the Denver Mint, in the Presidential Dollar Program. <br/><br/>The coin was officially released into circulation on February 15, 2007. Any coins submitted to PCGS by February 15, 2007 received a special First Day of Issue designation on the holder, also known as FDI. <br/><br/>This coin's edge lettering reads upside-down when the President's portrait faces up, also known as Position A edge lettering.<br/><br/><br/><br/>
- PCGS Number150215
- CategoryDollars; Presidential Dollars; George Washington
- CountryThe United States of America
- Strike TypeBusiness
- Mint LocationDahlonega, Georgia
- Mint MarkD
- Major VarietyGeorge Washington - Position A
- Diameter26.5 millimeters
- Weight8.1 grams
- Composition88.5% Copper, 6% Zinc, 3.5% Manganese and 2% Nickel
- DesignerJoseph Menna/Don Everhart
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.