All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
US Buffalo Nickels (1913-1938)
About this product
- Product Information<h2>Ron Guth</h2><p>The 1901 Liberty Nickel very common, with a mintage of over 26 million coins. As such, it enjoys attention from both date and type collectors. Certified Mint State examples number in the hundred, particularly in the MS63 to MS65 grades. Superb examples become quite scarce and the best examples certified by PCGS include a trio of MS67s.</p><p>Most examples of this date are well struck, but occasionally, one will see weakness on sections of the denticles and the outer borders. Try to locate well-struck, lustrous examples with good eye appeal.</p>
- PCGS Number3862
- CategoryNickels; Liberty Nickel; Type 2, With "CENTS"
- CountryThe United States of America
- Strike TypeBusiness
- Mint LocationPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
- Mint MarkP
- Diameter21.2 millimeters
- Weight5 grams
- Composition75% Copper, 25% Nickel
- DesignerCharles E. Barber
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.