Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $30.00+ Shipping
- Brand New condition
- Sold by inspiredbymac
- See details for delivery est.
- $5.94Free shipping
- Good condition
- Sold by the-video-game-gallery
- Est. delivery by Jul 10
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- $10.83Was:$11.40Free shipping
- $5.94Free shipping
People who bought this also bought
Video Game Consoles
About this product
- Product InformationOriginally an arcade game, 18-Wheeler for the Sega Dreamcast features the original Arcade mode, Parking mode, Score Attack and Versus. Each mode allows players to choose from four different truckers: Asphalt Cowboy, the Highway Cat, Long Horn, or Stream Line. Every character has a different style of truck with varying strengths and weaknesses in speed, torque and toughness. <br><br>The main game consists of delivering cargo from point A to point B within a limited amount of time. Obstacles consist of traffic jams, sharp turns and a rival truck driver who constantly tries to slow you down. You will have to ram other cars (some of which give time bonuses), choose different paths and make it from checkpoint to checkpoint in order to be successful. The faster you are, the more money you get. As you progress further into the game, you're given the option of actually choosing what type of cargo you want to carry. Heavier cargo increases the difficulty level, but the cash payoff is much higher. <br><br>18-Wheeler: American Pro Trucker can be played from a first-person view or a third-person behind the truck perspective. The game supports up to two players, is Jump Pack compatible and can be used with a steering wheel controller.
- PublisherSega of America, Inc.
- Game18-Wheeler: American Pro Trucker
- PlatformSega Dreamcast
- ESRB RatingE - Everyone
- ESRB DescriptorAnimated Violence
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick,Steering Wheel
- Number of Players1-2
- Release Year2001
- Game Special Features<li>Unlock a fifth rig by completing Arcade Mode with each truck<br/><br/><li>Top scores for each mode can be saved to Nintendo GameCube Memory Card 59<br/><br/><li>Bonus parking challenges take place in towns, garages, factories, and more<br/><br/>
Most relevant reviews
- carltofranci_8Apr 26, 2017by
Last good Dreamcast game
The Dreamcast version is everything the arcade version is, crisp clean graphics, smooth controls, and great gameplay make this one of the last good Dreamcast games,
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- stellasboneyardApr 20, 2009by
18-Wheeler American Pro Trucker (Dreamcast)
18-Wheeler American Pro Trucker for the Sega Dreamcast is just plain fun, if you love interesting twists on platform driving games. The graphics and sound effects are very good for an older platform (Dreamcast is ten years old now), and if you are into the older games this one is a bargain. You have to work your way across the country as the trucker of your choice, hauling various loads to destinations along the way. But you have to make the checkpoints in time to continue, and there are twists and turns and plenty of motorists in your way, even a tornado and rolling boulders. Not to mention your rival, Lizard Tail, who drives like a demon on speed and with little regard for cars, buildings, scenery...or you! So put 18-Wheeler American Pro Trucker in your Dreamcast, put the hammer down, and get to truckin', good buddy! G. Reese Read full review
- helghast1Feb 06, 2009by
great game for the Sega Dreamcast. fun and entertaining all the way through. graphics are good, and you really get the sense of driving an actual 18 wheeler truck. challenging gameplay will keep you trying to beat the stage. excellent game.
- canon10513Aug 10, 2014by
18-Wheeler: American Pro Trucker (Sega Dreamcast, 2001). I bought this for my son and he loves it. I would buy this again if it wore out.
- ebbbrbJun 21, 2009by
My kids love this game to drive big truck to smash many cars. My brother in law gave us his old Dreamcast game so, we decided to buy several Dreamcast video games.
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $37.99Trending at $43.75
- $14.00Trending at $20.00
- $52.99Trending at $56.86
- $62.50Trending at $81.99
- $30.00Trending at $30.80
- $15.00Trending at $25.00
- $27.99Trending at $29.80